watching this NE/KC game...

nodnarb

Chiefs back in it. TD with 6 minutes left. Missed the 2pt. conversion. NE 24 KC 19. Earthwind Moreland is getting smoked like a cheap cigar. Wonder why the Bills didn't throw at this guy? What happened to Fire? Boomer Esiason said if you want to beat the NE defense, throw deep outside at the CB's. Especially at Earthwind.

This Patriots DLine has really come on in the second half. If you can stop the KC run game, you can stop anyone's run game.

bTW:

Bills 28

Hawks 17

Hey, I'm easy.

130083[/snapback]

Yeah but Trent is torching that patchwork secondary. It must be nice to have a decent QB. Earthwind should be renamed Toast. 97 yard drive-this game is getting interesting

Chiefs back in it. TD with 6 minutes left. Missed the 2pt. conversion. NE 24 KC 19. Earthwind Moreland is getting smoked like a cheap cigar. Wonder why the Bills didn't throw at this guy? What happened to Fire? Boomer Esiason said if you want to beat the NE defense, throw deep outside at the CB's. Especially at Earthwind.

130127[/snapback]

That TD was courtesy of Eugen Wilson. Moreland released him to the deep safety just like he was supposed to but Wilson bit on a pumpfake(to the TE) to a zone he didn't even have responsibility for. That's what coaches mean when they say to do your own job and not try to do somebody else's. If Wilson does his job only, the Chiefs don't score the TD. At least on that play.

This Patriots DLine has really come on in the second half. If you can stop the KC run game, you can stop anyone's run game.

130083[/snapback]

Yeh, but whatshisname is a far far cry from Priest Holmes. With 40+ passes, NE had to be bringing the blitz - NE's DAMN good, rarely make mistakes, and has that opportunistic D that can turn games, i.e., McGinert sake at the end

Did anyone hear the NE secondary (or linebacker) guy that got hurt in the last minute or so of the game. Looked like he landed on his shoulder and i think he may have separtated it. He was really screaming in pain.

Yeah the guy that got hurt was asante samuel. If thats not a break I'll be shocked he looked badly hurt. About trent green "torching" that secondary give any qb the chiefs oline and over 5 seconds to throw and they'll do the same. The thing ne did that we didn't was put in rushing attempts. Even though they didn't get yards they put in attempts which forced the pats to respect run and gave the chiefs the ability to effectivly use play action passes. Trent Green also made some dumbass mistakes the int in the endzone the sack on 4th down. Don't mistake trent green for "good" qb either. He put up stats but didn't make plays when he had to. So yeah it looks nice on paper but it doesn't tell the whole story, and before anyone chimes in. No I'm not defending bledsoe the guys done. No more reason to beat the same dead hore with a stick.