Here you go Tebow Haters

A lot of the criticisms of Tebow in the Senior Bowl practices and overall in college is his throwing motion. When his line gives him time and space, he's fine. But when the pocket collapses, he's unable to make a good throw because he motion is so labored.

Sounds like a perfect fit with the Bills OL.

Maybe it is because I live in St Augustine (where Tebow played HS ball) but I have yet to encounter a Tebow "Hater".

I have seen many people who question if he will succeed in the pros labeled as "haters", though. Since when did anything less than total worship equal hate?

IMO, he is a very fine college athlete. I think he could be a very good pro, and possibly a very good pro QB if he develops and makes some improvements in his game.

Any team that drafts him in the 1st round to be their QB is taking a very big risk. They may be rewarded with a very big upside, or live to regret it. I don't think the Bills are a team that can afford to take that risk. Jacksonville would be crazy to not take him, IMO.

I live in Florida and am a Gator fan. Obviously having Tebow around the last 4 years has been great. I'm shocked that The Dean hasn't seen or heard Haters - they are everywhere. He was arguably the most successful college football player ever. That being said.....

I don't see his skill set transferring gracefully to the NFL at all. Getting the snap, working on the footwork can be fixed - especially when he has a year or two on the pine to be coached and observe. But....his biggest problem is his windup. It is actually worse than Byron Leftwich's which is awful. He was blessed (*not to get religious) with a great OL and excellent skill players around him. He is a major project and frankly probably a true 3rd round prospect in my humble opinion.

I root for the kid and I hope the Pats don't draft him. They are just smart enough to make it work and then of course I would have to start hating him, right?

I live in Florida and am a Gator fan. Obviously having Tebow around the last 4 years has been great. I'm shocked that The Dean hasn't seen or heard Haters - they are everywhere. He was arguably the most successful college football player ever. That being said.....

Really? Maybe the difference is in our definition of "hater". Can you point out some behavior a Tebow hater might exhibit?

Any team that drafts him in the 1st round to be their QB is taking a very big risk. They may be rewarded with a very big upside, or live to regret it. I don't think the Bills are a team that can afford to take that risk.

No, but they certainly could afford using first picks on guys like Whitner, Losman, McCargo, McGahee, Flowers......