Flight attendant kicked off plane

I would assume the claim of "provocatively" is "made up".

I know that "way back when" airline employees were required to dress "properly" when traveling.

This basically meant business attire.

They likely do still have a dress code, but I suspect it tailors more toward "neat" rather than "sexy" & she may well have been denied boarding due to failing to meet these requirements.

I know that "way back when" airline employees were required to dress "properly" when traveling.

They likely do still have a dress code, but I suspect it tailors more toward "neat" rather than "sexy" & she may well have been denied boarding due to failing to meet these requirements.

Exactly.

What a bunch of horse sh-- that the gate attendant (almost always another woman) is going to tell her she's not 'sexy' enough. I'd bet money it was that this bimbo showed up looking like a slob and was told she needed to conform to the dress standard.

yep, my thoughts exactly. the article seems to go out of its way to inject that word "provocative". it just says "more provocatively", but does not specify more provocatively than WHAT?

if she showed up in sweatpants, and they made her put on her uniform, i guess that could count as "more provocative"...