Whitner Wants Troy Smith

BillsNYC

DonteWhitner Troy is a proven winner and leader! Joe Flacco is the franchise in B' More its only right....I watched the guy sit behind Justin Zwick.....

Adam_Schefter RT @DonteWhitner: I think we should get Troy Smith to be our Qb, please!

Uh...Donte...you should worry about your own place on this team right now....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How awkward is it going to be if we stay with our current QB's next season and we keep Whitner too.

I can imagine...

Whitner to our QBs next season: " Hey guys, you know I was just kidding about that Troy Smith tweet right??"

You read his mind...update:

DonteWhitner Troy can come in and compete with the guys we have and the BEST man will win the job!

DonteWhitner Troy is a proven winner and leader! Joe Flacco is the franchise in B' More its only right....I watched the guy sit behind Justin Zwick.....

Adam_Schefter RT @DonteWhitner: I think we should get Troy Smith to be our Qb, please!

Well...

Smith is Whitner's College Friend...So it's no big surprise...

I would be shocked if Donte returned to Buffalo in 2010 once the new DC gets a look at all the tape...In fact I think it's more likely that Smith is in Buffalo next Season and Whitner is history... :P

But we'll see... :devil:

Well...

Smith is Whitner's College Friend...So it's no big surprise...

I would be shocked if Donte returned to Buffalo in 2010 once the new DC gets a look at all the tape...In fact I think it's more likely that Smith is in Buffalo next Season and Whitner is history... :P

But we'll see... :devil:

It would be tough to trade him at his salary. If he made half of what he's getting paid, he might fetch a 3rd or 4th round pick but I cannot imagine a sane team picking up his contract as is.

Whitner, STFU already. You are a loser that wants another loser here being our QB. We already have 3 losers in the QB position as is.

Whitner, STFU already. You are a loser that wants another loser here being our QB. We already have 3 losers in the QB position as is.

Let's review here. You whine like a 12 year old girl (no offense to 12 yo girls) and add nothing of substance ever. Whitner is a millionaire, who loves being a Bill, is one of the better leaders on the time, and would be signed in about 5 minutes if we cut him. Yeah, you're right. Whitner is a real loser! :P

The hate on DW is so freaking laughable. He is a good safety who didn't pick himself #8. unfortunately he got hurt and Wilson has turned himself into a good player himself. There's a part of me that hopes we get rid of Whitner and he goes on to be a pro bowler on another to just show how stupid some people are. Of course the same morons whining about DW would be the same morons whining letting him go.