This is really really stupid, I saw this on American Justice Yesterday

This guy, Danny Bible, is currently on death row in Texas.

I can't find a link to show you this you'll have to trust me on the story from American Justice. When they were transporting him to prison to serve his death row sentence they got into and accident, and he was taken to the hospital where he became clinically dead. However, the doctors were able to bring him back.

My question is WHY?

I find the topic of women on death row interesting. By far men are the more violent sex and I wonder what drives women to kill?

Here's a list of women on Texas Death Row; (last updated January 13. 2010)

Lucio, Melissa Elizabeth

Here's what she allegedly did.

BROWNSVILLE, Texas—A South Texas mother convicted of torturing and beating to death her 2 1/2-year-old daughter has been sentenced to die.

Melissa Elizabeth Lucio, 39, of Harlingen will become the 10th woman on death row in Texas. She was sentenced by a jury Thursday and is believed to be the first female given the death penalty in Cameron County.

Witnesses in the two-week trial testified that Maria Alvarez was beaten and tortured for months before dying from brain damage in a final violent assault last year.

Coleman, Lisa

Jurors in the trial of Lisa Ann Coleman, 34, in 2006 in Tarrant County, heard testimony that Coleman beat, bound, neglected and starved Davontae Williams.

Coleman shared an apartment with the boy's mother, Marcella Williams, who subsequently pleaded guilty to avoid a death sentence and is now serving a life prison term.

An autopsy found that the child had more than 250 scars on his body when emergency medical crews in responded to a 911 call about a child with breathing difficulties in July 2004.

Richardson, Chelsea Lea

Here's what she allegedly did;

FORT WORTH -- A 21-year-old Fort Worth-area woman was sentenced to death for helping kill her boyfriend's parents so he could inherit their fortune. Rick and Suzanna Wamsley were found dead in their Mansfield home in December, 2003.

A Tarrant County jury convicted Chelsea Lea Richardson of capital murder Tuesday in the shooting and stabbing deaths. The jury deliberated for just over two hours before returning the death sentence Wednesday.

McCarthy, Kimberly Lagayle

DALLAS (AP) - Three elderly women died brutal deaths in Dallas County in the past decade, and the woman accused of killing all three goes on trial this week.

The first was stabbed and her body was dumped in a garage. A second was beaten to death with a hammer. A third was stabbed, her ring finger was cut off and her Mercedes was stolen.

Holberg, Brittany Marlowe

Holberg robbed and murdered an 80-year-old man in his home. The victim was struck with a hammer and stabbed nearly 60 times. The weapons used were a paring knife, butcher knife, grapefruit knife and a fork. A lamp pole had been shoved more than five inches down the victim's throat.

Routier, Darlie

She is probably the most polarizing death penalty female inmate. There are people on either side convinced of her guilt or innocence. Ive seen a lot of crime shows about her and I'm 99% sure she killed her sons.

Darlie Routier is on death row in Texas, convicted of the murder of one of her two sons, who were killed in the early morning of June 6, 1996. The media coverage of the investigation into the murders of Devon and Damon Routier depicted the crime as another heartless mother whose children were getting in the way of her lifestyle, so she killed them.

That is also how the news media, books such as Precious Angels by Barbara Davis, and the prosecutors at her trial portrayed Darlie Routier. Most found it believable in the aftermath of the Susan Smith case two years earlier.

Since her conviction, Darlie and her family have learned a lot more about the legal system. They have presented a far different picture than was originally shown by the press. Even Barbara Davis changed her mind about the case and added a chapter to her book disputing the prosecutor's case.

Read both sides and decide for yourself if this young woman is the she-devil portrayed by the prosecutors and press, or a woman naive of the inner workings of the legal system.

Henderson, Cathy

Convicted in the abduction and murder of 3-month-old Brandon Baugh. Henderson had been babysitting the young boy and his 2 1/2-year-old-sister Megan, for three months prior to the murder without incident.

Henderson later told police that Brandon died after she dropped him accidentally on his head. She said she panicked, buried the boy, and fled to her native Missouri, where she was later arrested.

Using a map drawn by Henderson, authorities found Brandon's body in a cardboard box in a shallow grave outside of Temple on Feb. 8, 1994. An autopsy determined Brandon died of a fractured skull.

Sheppard, Erica

Convicted in the robbery and murder of Marilyn Sage Meagher in Houston. Sheppard and co-defendant James Dickerson spotted Meagher carrying clothing from her car into her apartment at 4655 Wild Indigo and decided to rob her of her car. The pair tackled Meagher inside the apartment, and while she begged for her life, slashed her throat with knives five times. They then wrapped her head in a plastic bag and struck her in the head with a 10-pound statue. Sheppard and Dickerson fled in Meagher's 1993 Mazda 626 which was later recovered in Bay City, Texas.

I have no problem with people who commit heinous acts should be killed. However, I'd have to be a real idiot to believe mistakes are never made. For that reason and the fact that it's cheaper to house them than kill them I am against the death penalty.

The Cathy Henderson case bugs me a little. If what she says is true I don't think it qualifies for capital punishment. JMO

I can't find a link to show you this you'll have to trust me on the story from American Justice. When they were transporting him to prison to serve his death row sentence they got into and accident, and he was taken to the hospital where he became clinically dead. However, the doctors were able to bring him back.

My question is WHY?

I find the topic of women on death row interesting. By far men are the more violent sex and I wonder what drives women to kill?

Here's a list of women on Texas Death Row; (last updated January 13. 2010)

Lucio, Melissa Elizabeth

BROWNSVILLE, Texas—A South Texas mother convicted of torturing and beating to death her 2 1/2-year-old daughter has been sentenced to die.

Melissa Elizabeth Lucio, 39, of Harlingen will become the 10th woman on death row in Texas. She was sentenced by a jury Thursday and is believed to be the first female given the death penalty in Cameron County.

Witnesses in the two-week trial testified that Maria Alvarez was beaten and tortured for months before dying from brain damage in a final violent assault last year.

Coleman, Lisa

Jurors in the trial of Lisa Ann Coleman, 34, in 2006 in Tarrant County, heard testimony that Coleman beat, bound, neglected and starved Davontae Williams.

Coleman shared an apartment with the boy's mother, Marcella Williams, who subsequently pleaded guilty to avoid a death sentence and is now serving a life prison term.

An autopsy found that the child had more than 250 scars on his body when emergency medical crews in responded to a 911 call about a child with breathing difficulties in July 2004.

Richardson, Chelsea Lea

FORT WORTH -- A 21-year-old Fort Worth-area woman was sentenced to death for helping kill her boyfriend's parents so he could inherit their fortune. Rick and Suzanna Wamsley were found dead in their Mansfield home in December, 2003.

A Tarrant County jury convicted Chelsea Lea Richardson of capital murder Tuesday in the shooting and stabbing deaths. The jury deliberated for just over two hours before returning the death sentence Wednesday.

McCarthy, Kimberly Lagayle

DALLAS (AP) - Three elderly women died brutal deaths in Dallas County in the past decade, and the woman accused of killing all three goes on trial this week.

The first was stabbed and her body was dumped in a garage. A second was beaten to death with a hammer. A third was stabbed, her ring finger was cut off and her Mercedes was stolen.

Holberg, Brittany Marlowe

Holberg robbed and murdered an 80-year-old man in his home. The victim was struck with a hammer and stabbed nearly 60 times. The weapons used were a paring knife, butcher knife, grapefruit knife and a fork. A lamp pole had been shoved more than five inches down the victim's throat.

Routier, Darlie

She is probably the most polarizing death penalty female inmate. There are people on either side convinced of her guilt or innocence. Ive seen a lot of crime shows about her and I'm 99% sure she killed her sons.

Darlie Routier is on death row in Texas, convicted of the murder of one of her two sons, who were killed in the early morning of June 6, 1996. The media coverage of the investigation into the murders of Devon and Damon Routier depicted the crime as another heartless mother whose children were getting in the way of her lifestyle, so she killed them.

That is also how the news media, books such as Precious Angels by Barbara Davis, and the prosecutors at her trial portrayed Darlie Routier. Most found it believable in the aftermath of the Susan Smith case two years earlier.

Since her conviction, Darlie and her family have learned a lot more about the legal system. They have presented a far different picture than was originally shown by the press. Even Barbara Davis changed her mind about the case and added a chapter to her book disputing the prosecutor's case.

Read both sides and decide for yourself if this young woman is the she-devil portrayed by the prosecutors and press, or a woman naive of the inner workings of the legal system.

Henderson, Cathy

Convicted in the abduction and murder of 3-month-old Brandon Baugh. Henderson had been babysitting the young boy and his 2 1/2-year-old-sister Megan, for three months prior to the murder without incident.

Henderson later told police that Brandon died after she dropped him accidentally on his head. She said she panicked, buried the boy, and fled to her native Missouri, where she was later arrested.

Using a map drawn by Henderson, authorities found Brandon's body in a cardboard box in a shallow grave outside of Temple on Feb. 8, 1994. An autopsy determined Brandon died of a fractured skull.

Sheppard, Erica

Convicted in the robbery and murder of Marilyn Sage Meagher in Houston. Sheppard and co-defendant James Dickerson spotted Meagher carrying clothing from her car into her apartment at 4655 Wild Indigo and decided to rob her of her car. The pair tackled Meagher inside the apartment, and while she begged for her life, slashed her throat with knives five times. They then wrapped her head in a plastic bag and struck her in the head with a 10-pound statue. Sheppard and Dickerson fled in Meagher's 1993 Mazda 626 which was later recovered in Bay City, Texas.

I have no problem with people who commit heinous acts should be killed. However, I'd have to be a real idiot to believe mistakes are never made. For that reason and the fact that it's cheaper to house them than kill them I am against the death penalty.

The Cathy Henderson case bugs me a little. If what she says is true I don't think it qualifies for capital punishment. JMO

Most people on death row are in the prison where the sentence wiill be executed normally in the same wing. They don't drive them to the site of execution, they walk them. If you can provide a link that would be interesting because that is the first I have heard of driving to the site.

Most people on death row are in the prison where the sentence wiill be executed normally in the same wing. They don't drive them to the site of execution, they walk them. If you can provide a link that would be interesting because that is the first I have heard of driving to the site.

You don't have to quote the entire (really long) post to respond

Sorry, pet peeve around TSW

My question is WHY?

Doctors aren't judges. Their job is too save people. However, in this era of health care reform and with the interest in lowering costs, maybe Doctors should check the criminal backgrounds and immigration status of patients before treating people. We could save a bundle in health care costs and in other entitlement programs as well if we let 'em die plus it could lower the crime rate.

They were driving him from the courthouse to the prison after the sentencing. They weren't driving him to be executed.