Now THAT was a funny commercial

Ralonzo

Bug Light's takeoff on those annoying Miller Lite "Ref" ads... :):lol::lol:

The refs come in to a garden party, "replace" all the Bud Light with Miller Lite, load up the van and take off with all the Bud with all the people chasing them. Good stuff.

Bug Light's takeoff on those annoying Miller Lite "Ref" ads...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The refs come in to a garden party, "replace" all the Bud Light with Miller Lite, load up the van and take off with all the Bud with all the people chasing them. Good stuff.

129993[/snapback]

Another GREAT commercial ( those two words arent used much together ) is the ESPN Star Wars commercial...

That is FUNNY :)

The thing about the Bud Light and Miller Light commercials is that they are so similiar, and always mention the other ones name, that I often forget after the break which one was on. And this commercial solidifies it. Except for someone paying a ton of attention, if you just played that during a normal show, and went back an hour later and asked a casual observer if they saw a beer commercial, i bt 90%+ would remember they had. However, if you ask them "was it for Miller Light or Bud Light" nearly half of them wouldn't know.

They should go away from comparing themselves to one another, because ALL that does it bring up the name of the other company again, and who wants to do that?

Guiness, on the other hand, has brilliant marketing (pun intended). I know they don't have suck close competition because they are selling a very different product, but Coors Light does a good job of seperating themselves from Miller and Bud.