Soft Spot For Tebow

I would love to see this kid prove a lot of people wrong. If he can come in to the NFL and be a solid starting QB, he owuld have overcame a lot of hurdles and would have earned respect.

It has to be hard coming into the combine and draft when people say he cant play QB at the next level, he has to start all over again and learn all the techniques.

I hope things work out for him.

As far as people annoyed by his relegion I say the league could use some more good men who set by example.

By that I mean staying out of trouble and being involed with the community

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=4854855

I think this is a great article

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Here's a guy that's arguably the best football player that ever played college football. Yet most NFL scouts will probably put him in the third round. He's got some major issues here, but he's so impressive a kid and those intangibles are so high."

That says a lot

Interesting quote from Mike Mayock.

I would love to see this kid prove a lot of people wrong. If he can come in to the NFL and be a solid starting QB, he owuld have overcame a lot of hurdles and would have earned respect.

It has to be hard coming into the combine and draft when people say he cant play QB at the next level, he has to start all over again and learn all the techniques.

As far as people annoyed by his relegion I say the league could use some more good men who set by example.

Why can't good men lead by example without throwing God in our faces? Just curious.

You do realize this is just fanning the flames of the never-ending Tim Tebow debate, don't you?

He leads by example by without talking about his relegion. He even said he stands up for what he believes in. It's not like he goes on record in interviews saying who ever doesnt believe in this or that will go to hell or anything like that.

Sorry, but there is no way this man can ever be a man of Christ, as long as this is hanging around.

You sin every time you lay eyes on her........just sayin' :death:

www.showbizgossips.com/.../2009/10/tim_tebow.jpg

www.showbizgossips.com/.../1983

he'a not for us...he teared up after the loss in the SEC championship game. We don't need a guy who gets upset over losing. We've worked hard to build a team that is okay with losing and doesn't get all excited about it. Pass on Tebow...he doesn't have enough character to be a Bill.

"Here's a guy that's arguably the best football player that ever played college football.

That says a lot

Interesting quote from Mike Mayock.

The best ever in the entire history of college football?

I dont think so Tim.

he'a not for us...he teared up after the loss in the SEC championship game. We don't need a guy who gets upset over losing. We've worked hard to build a team that is okay with losing and doesn't get all excited about it. Pass on Tebow...he doesn't have enough character to be a Bill.

For a second I thought you were being serious... for a second.

Guest dog14787
The best ever in the entire history of college football?

I dont think so Tim.

I like Tebow, he's the only QB in the draft that interests me.

Nice avatar dib :death: