Alright. Here is a good question.

daquixers

I know this is very unlikely and I DO want Losman to start soon - BUT - IFFFFF Bledsoe were to finish the last 6 games , throwing 18/26 for 200 yards , 2-3 TDs and 1 INT a game would you consider starting him next year. I figure we would go 5-1 if he could play that way. We would finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs, but Bledsoe would finish the year with 3,000 yards, 26 TD's and 17 Interceptions.

Again - I know - HIGHLY UNPROBABLE, but anything can happen in the NFL and I want to know what you would do in this situation.

No.

This will be the ultimate Drew Scroougie. Tantalizing like Mona the Stripper doing the dance of the seven veils - Drew will do just enough to keep the front office from tossing him on the scrap heap of discarded washed-up QB carcasses, yet not enough to do his team any real good. :)

No.

This will be the ultimate Drew Scroougie. Tantalizing like Mona the Stripper doing the dance of the seven veils - Drew will do just enough to keep the front office from tossing him on the scrap heap of discarded washed-up QB carcasses, yet not enough to do his team any real good.  :)

129907[/snapback]

6-1 is doing the team no good?

Hell why not. Let's just ignore the last 1/2 of 2002, all of 2003 and up till now in 2004. Let's ignore his losing record the last couple of years at NE as well.

Let's just forget the guy sucked ass in NE, gets hurt, then Brady comes in and takes the same team to the superbowl and wins.

Yeah, lets just keep giving bledsoe one more chance :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hell why not. Let's just ignore the last 1/2 of 2002, all of 2003 and up till now in 2004.  Let's ignore his losing record the last couple of years at NE as well.

Let's just forget the guy sucked ass in NE, gets hurt, then Brady comes in and takes the same team to the superbowl and wins.

Yeah, lets just keep giving bledsoe one more chance  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

129925[/snapback]

He sucked ass in NE ... really? Oddly enough he has about 30,000 of his yards in NE.

i hope hes gone, if hes back i dont know if i could stomach another season as him as our qb

id like him to be successful and by all means stat wise he is but stats dont win u superbowls, and for !@#$ing sake, 200 yards passing in a game isnt astronomical for a strong arm qb, it seems that bledsoe sucks so much that when he trhows for over 100 yards and has more then 4 completions its considered a good game

I know this is very unlikely and I DO want Losman to start soon - BUT - IFFFFF Bledsoe were to finish the last 6 games , throwing 18/26 for 200 yards , 2-3 TDs and 1 INT a game would you consider starting him next year. I figure we would go 5-1 if he could play that way. We would finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs, but Bledsoe would finish the year with 3,000 yards, 26 TD's and 17 Interceptions.

Again - I know - HIGHLY UNPROBABLE, but anything can happen in the NFL and I want to know what you would do in this situation.

129895[/snapback]

For the love of all things decent...NO! B)

The difficul thing for us is that TD signed Bledsoe to a contract which makes it manageable but quite painful for us to cut himeven if we wait until June 2005 (it is both painful and unmanageable to cut him sooner). I think the only way we keep him is if he says that his role in 2005 is primarily to train JP to take over the reins.

I doubt this happens so we likely cut him because not only would the results have to be the Bills winning out, but Bledsoe needs to establish himself as a primary reason this resurgence. His has struggled so much this season particularly in the NE blow-out that merely playing a strong supporting role with a couple of forgiveable mistakes as he did this weekend will not establish him as a quality NFL starting meriting a $6+ million salary holding down our future QB.

Perhaps, if he was upfront about turning over the reins and being the teamer he has been in the past, the fans and the media could live with an equation where he stays. However, I just don't see this happening not only in terms of events but in the reactions of a competitor to the events which won't happen.