LEGION

I wont discuss the specifics for the movie for those who have not seen it......but me and my daughter went to see it last night and being Christians we were scratching our heads on some of it.

We finally just decided to just take it for what it is......entertainment

Exactly.

I just didn't understand why they wanted to kill the baby...

What if some of the people trapped in the restaurant decided to have sex and then another girl was impregnated?

could people please use the black on, when talking about parts of the movie for those who have no seen it, such as I.

It would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for telling me about it. :beer:

Now tell me some ending to some books

Yeah that is why I didn't want to talk about the movie specifics.....not fair to those who have not seen it....:thumbdown:

As bad as my daughters producer when I TIVO'd the last lakers/cavs game cause i had to get her to the studio he kept stepping outside to the break room and checking the scores....then told me the lakers lost...thanks Cap I was TIVOING IT....:thumbdown:

Yeah that is why I didn't want to talk about the movie specifics.....not fair to those who have not seen it....:thumbsup:

As bad as my daughters producer when I TIVO'd the last lakers/cavs game cause i had to get her to the studio he kept stepping outside to the break room and checking the scores....then told me the lakers lost...thanks Cap I was TIVOING IT....:beer:

Believe me- what I posted will not affect anyone's viewing of the movie- it was just something that the movie makes you think about a bit.