Something to consider for the rest of the postseason..

The Vikings are fielding the most dominant defensive line the NFL has seen since the 2008 Giants team and we all know how their season ended up. Now I'm not saying the Vikings are a lock to win the SB, in fact I don't think that at all but at the same time this is definitely something I've been thinking about. Having a great d-line is crucial in winning a championship in my opinion, I just wish the Bills front office understood this.

The Vikings are fielding the most dominant defensive line the NFL has seen since the 2008 Giants team and we all know how their season ended up. Now I'm not saying the Vikings are a lock to win the SB, in fact I don't think that at all but at the same time this is definitely something I've been thinking about. Having a great d-line is crucial in winning a championship in my opinion, I just wish the Bills front office understood this.

Couldn't agree more. Defense really does win championships (most of the time) and it starts with a big, strong defensive line -- guys who can stuff the run or force it outside, a DE who can pressure the QB, big guys who can bat balls down. Of course, a good offensive coordinator, if he's doing a good job, will still find the weakest link in the defense and exploit it, but his job becomes more challenging if there are few or no weaknesses up front.