My uneducated idea for draft 1, 2 rounds

95altima12

Ok, like I said this is uneducated because I am not a college football fan at all. Don't know why I am not into it just only into the NFL, but I'll watch it if there are not any NFL games on. But after watching this video and thinking about it, it kinda makes sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpkJ5uO7AY

First off, I DO NOT want to draft DE or LB in the first round... why because personally I don't think our D is that bad... I know I know we were the worst in run D in the league. 5 game were decided by 5 points or less and in each game our D played great... points that were given up were because OUR D WAS ON THE FIELD THE WHOLE GAME... also my next point is how many INT did we get and not turn them into points or only got a FG because our O sucks...

Now why JC and GT... well of couse they already have chemistry together and they are more high profile picks being QB and WR... with TO leaving and the train wreck of a coach pick Ralph is going to want to get high profile player or two to get the fans back on board... this is not why i think they should but why they might draft them... also I know GT is smaller and we need a big WR but I think we have 2 already on the team JH and SJ... I would like this set up Evens, Golden Tate, and Hardy and Johnson changing in the slot.

Again I really don't think we need to address our D too much... I know we gave up a bunch of rushing yards but they also forced many turn overs... Also I think we should address D problems like DE and LB during FA. Look at out past FA defensive picks compared to our O pick ups... Stroud (not amazing but def one of our best run D players) Mitchell (again not great but still an upgrade) Spencer Johnson (might be a diamond in the rough).

We do need a OT but with how young our Oline is I think it would be better to get this in FA as well... even though we have not been able to get many decent OL in FA besides hangarer I think we need someone with experience to help our young OL.

So to sum it up in FA we get:

DE, LB and OT, (might seem like a lot but Ralph owes it to Bills fans plus he saved money with the coach hire and TO is prob not going to be back)

Then draft

1 Jimmy Clausen

2 Golden Tate

3.OT (backup)

4 LB or DE (backup)

Ok, like I said this is uneducated because I am not a college football fan at all. Don't know why I am not into it just only into the NFL, but I'll watch it if there are not any NFL games on. But after watching this video and thinking about it, it kinda makes sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpkJ5uO7AY

First off, I DO NOT want to draft DE or LB in the first round... why because personally I don't think our D is that bad... I know I know we were the worst in run D in the league. 5 game were decided by 5 points or less and in each game our D played great... points that were given up were because OUR D WAS ON THE FIELD THE WHOLE GAME... also my next point is how many INT did we get and not turn them into points or only got a FG because our O sucks...

Now why JC and GT... well of couse they already have chemistry together and they are more high profile picks being QB and WR... with TO leaving and the train wreck of a coach pick Ralph is going to want to get high profile player or two to get the fans back on board... this is not why i think they should but why they might draft them... also I know GT is smaller and we need a big WR but I think we have 2 already on the team JH and SJ... I would like this set up Evens, Golden Tate, and Hardy and Johnson changing in the slot.

Again I really don't think we need to address our D too much... I know we gave up a bunch of rushing yards but they also forced many turn overs... Also I think we should address D problems like DE and LB during FA. Look at out past FA defensive picks compared to our O pick ups... Stroud (not amazing but def one of our best run D players) Mitchell (again not great but still an upgrade) Spencer Johnson (might be a diamond in the rough).

We do need a OT but with how young our Oline is I think it would be better to get this in FA as well... even though we have not been able to get many decent OL in FA besides hangarer I think we need someone with experience to help our young OL.

So to sum it up in FA we get:

DE, LB and OT, (might seem like a lot but Ralph owes it to Bills fans plus he saved money with the coach hire and TO is prob not going to be back)

Then draft

1 Jimmy Clausen

2 Golden Tate

3.OT (backup)

4 LB or DE (backup)

We need blockers. Did you miss the 2009 season. We need offensive tackles. Unless we can get a legitimate NFL caliber starting LT in free agency, we will have to draft one in round 1 or 2.

I respect your "educated idea," but couldn't disagree with you more. First of all, Clausen is not going to be there at # 9. There is no way he make is past St. Louis, Seattle, and Washington. Secondly, this team's most pressing need is at left tackle. I suspect that we will take the best available left tackle at #9, and then POSSIBLY a QB in round 3 or 4 if a worthwhile player is available. I see more pressing needs at LB, DE, and possibly WR. I feel like there will be some decent WR's left in the 4th round.

Who knows though....based on past drafts we are likely to draft a cornerback and a LB/S tweener in rounds 1 & 2. God I love being a Bills Fan!!!

Just for laughs...

Here's my 4 round mock:

Round 1: Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

Round 2: Brandon Spikes LB Florida

Round 3: Greg Hardy DE Ole Miss

Round 4: Mardy Gilyard WR Cincinnati...or...Jevan Snead QB Ole Miss

Agree, need an OT first or second. If we get one in free agent (never going to happen), we have the luxury to take a WR there. Front 7 on D even more of priority than Wr. We got a lot of holes unfortunately. Buddy needs to work some magic this April.