Did You Guys Catch Mike "Fartz"

BenchBledsoe

Just wondering who saw the Mike Fartz press conf. today on the NFL Network. That clown said it was his first sleepless night in his coaching career at any level. He seemed to have that Jimmy Johnson "They beat the hell out of us today" mind set.

The pig did back off his comments yesterday that the Bills were taking intentional cheap shots, after he reviewed the film. Maybe he should have reserved comment yesterday, until after seeing the film. He droned on to say that "there are going to definitely be changes, as we just aren't getting it done. . . some of the young guys around here think they're on scholarship or something. . . "

I think owner Georgia Frontiere probably agrees there should be some changes. She'll probably start by lopping off the biggest cancer. . . her head coach.

Minutes later, Mike Mularkey was on live. He said that he didn't know why Fartz made those type of comments. He didn't even want to hazard a guess. He even chuckled at them. . . as if to imply they were absurd.

Just wondering who saw the Mike Fartz press conf. today on the NFL Network. That clown said it was his first sleepless night in his coaching career at any level. He seemed to have that Jimmy Johnson "They beat the hell out of us today" mind set.

The pig did back off his comments yesterday that the Bills were taking intentional cheap shots, after he reviewed the film. Maybe he should have reserved comment yesterday, until after seeing the film. He droned on to say that "there are going to definitely be changes, as we just aren't getting it done. . . some of the young guys around here think they're on scholarship or something. . . "

I think owner Georgia Frontiere probably agrees there should be some changes. She'll probably start by lopping off the biggest cancer. . . her head coach.

Minutes later, Mike Mularkey was on live. He said that he didn't know why Fartz made those type of comments. He didn't even want to hazard a guess. He even chuckled at them. . . as if to imply they were absurd.

129772[/snapback]

It was funny, but I read about it. In the end, be careful what you say, it might come back to bite you in the butt.