So if Drew can just manage to screw this up

JP-era

Ya know that saying about not kicking a dead horse?

Well, I sat there, looking at the dead horse that me and others like ICE have been kicking. Ya know that one with the "start Losman" sign on his saddle?

So, Im standing over the dead horse. Staring at it, staring. and............HELL YA I KICKED THE MOTHA FUC_ER! I got it out of my system now.

Something about a FULL decade of painfull dissappointments now, and a QB on life support who just wont die and turn the reigns over.

It felt good to blast that dead a_s some B word in the ribs!

I can move on now, and bring a level head to the situation.

Ohh BTW, we still would be stupid not to start JP as soon as we get that 7th loss. Go DREW! well sorta!

Well, I sat there, looking at the dead horse that me and others like ICE have been kicking. Ya know that one with the "start Losman" sign on his saddle?

So, Im standing over the dead horse. Staring at it, staring. and............HELL YA I KICKED THE MOTHA FUC_ER! I got it out of my system now.

Something about a FULL decade of painfull dissappointments now, and a QB on life support who just wont die and turn the reigns over.

Ohh BTW, we still would be stupid not to start JP as soon as we get that 7th loss. Go DREW! well sorta!

129716[/snapback]

Somehow I keep getting visions of the nerdy guy from Office Space beating the hell out of the fax machine.....

"PC Loadletter" what the #*$& does PC Loadletter mean"

129716[/snapback]

How are you doing today Mr and Mrs Losman?

I along with alot want to see JP in there and im a longtime Bledsoe supporter but and a BIG BUT Until we are totally out of playoff picture do i want to see JP in there. Drew gives up our best chance to win NOW not a rookie!! Give the guy credit when we win if your going to tear just him when we lose dammit!!