It's getting more and more obvious the great helmsman is going in the tank.

Who should the GOP run? I like Brown/Palin

Ted Nugent for secretary of defense :rolleyes:

I love how people who complain that Obama had no qualifications are pushing Brown as the '12 Republican candidate. :wallbash:

I've been paying attention to Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina.

But he's a Christian, and believing in Jesus sucks because it can lead to bad draft picks, , so we probably shouldn't expect much there.

Probably the best thing to do is to wait until the end of the year and hear who the liberals are calling mindless, moronic, and stupid. That's usually an indication of who they fear the most.

You know, if Palin manages to get elected President, that whole "the world's ending in December 2012" starts to make sense.

Dwight Drane's position was that the Antichrist would be in peak power in 2012, and I know I have this right, he predicted that after 2012, "The really weird **** would start happening." By that he was referring to rivers of blood and zombies and other groovy stuff.

Whatever happened to our resident oracle? Is he with the Telephone Pole?

And ending the world between Palin's election and inauguration wouldn't seem the least bit like divine intervention to you?

You'd have to ask Mini Me on that one. He's the expert on divine interventions this week.

Romney/Jindal

Economy needs to be in the hands of someone with a clue.

I like Romney, but there is no way he escapes his Mormon faith. None. Zero.

Look at this Time article from 2007 here.

But can you ask if he believes that the Garden of Eden was located in Jackson County, Mo., as the Mormon founder taught, and vote against him on the grounds of that answer? Or, for that matter, because of the kind of underwear he wears?

Slate editor Jacob Weisberg threw down the challenge after reviewing some of Joseph Smith's more extravagant assertions. "He was an obvious con man," Weisberg wrote. "Romney has every right to believe in con men, but I want to know if he does, and if so, I don't want him running the country."

The MSM can barely stop from pissing on a conservative Christian woman with a gun. What the hell do you think they'd do to a guy whose faith discourages products with caffeine, used to promote polygamy and actively campaigns against gay marriage?

Never. Ever.