Angry Betty denied parole

Beerball

Interesting Wiki entry on the whole thing:

Wiki Entry

When looking up the husband and second wife... You get directed to Betty's page. Also, the note:

"This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (April 2007)"

Interesting to say the least on what is still going on.

Before my time sort of I guess. After reading that article, I am not sure I understand why people defend this woman.

Backlash against 'trophy wife' syndrome. 20 years ago dumping your wife for a younger model was still a bit scandalous.

Backlash against 'trophy wife' syndrome. 20 years ago dumping your wife for a younger model was still a bit scandalous.

I don't know about now... I think it is the same. You forgot to add that he was screwing her out of millions that she helped him build... Now couple the cheating and the trophy gal. Notice he only had to pay her less than 30k and he was making millions.

Here is a good (if you want to call it that) read

Not sure there will ever be another story like it. ?? There was no sympathetic victim.

I am not really siding with her... Yet, at least there isn't another lawyer in the world... Only joking.

I don't know about now... I think it is the same. You forgot to add that he was screwing her out of millions that she helped him build... Now couple the cheating and the trophy gal. Notice he only had to pay her less than 30k and he was making millions.

I disagree; there is much less stigma about 2d wives today. It happens all the time with high profile people these days.

I didn't forget anything, but I'm pretty sure your facts are off. According to several reports, she was getting $16k per month and he bought her an oceanfront house. The issue was that she was a psycho, not that she was destitute.

But she killed these two people... when a man kills his woman for leaving him or cheating on him, there's no outpouring of sympathy. This seems rather childish.

I disagree; there is much less stigma about 2d wives today. It happens all the time with high profile people these days.

I didn't forget anything, but I'm pretty sure your facts are off. According to several reports, she was getting $16k per month and he bought her an oceanfront house. The issue was that she was a psycho, not that she was destitute.

Not that it is right or honorable. This case was a perfect storm given that she was an "old-school" wife.

Ya.. But he was pulling in 300k a month... She totally deserved more for making him the man he was.

No doubt she was psycho and he was a douchebag... That is why it is so sad... No sympathetic victim. Notice how even today, the family tries to protect his image using every legal way possible. No doubt Betty is just as guilty for making such a scumbag... In the end, psycho and all...She did take them out. Maybe that is why she still shows no remores today. She obviously happy where she is or she would have sucked up to the parole board.

But she killed these two people... when a man kills his woman for leaving him or cheating on him, there's no outpouring of sympathy. This seems rather childish.

It is a double standard... Especially in the way our society was: "A Man's World." Men had all the legal rights basically and woman were at their mercy... Hence the double standard.

Yet... things have changed a little where it is a bit more even now.

Yes... Of course it is very childish. Too bad they all didn't die. She did say she was going to off herself but "ran out of bullets."

It is a double standard... Especially in the way our society was: "A Man's World." Men had all the legal rights basically and woman were at their mercy... Hence the double standard.

Yet... things have changed a little where it is a bit more even now.

Yes... Of course it is very childish. Too bad they all didn't die. She did say she was going to off herself but "ran out of bullets."

Yes... women had no rights and were at a man's mercy in the 1980s...

Ya.. But he was pulling in 300k a month... She totally deserved more for making him the man he was.

What kind of nonsense is that? You've been reading too many Betty Booster sites. So because she actually held a job for a few years that means the guy who earned 98% of the money during their marriage would have been a bum in the gutter without her? Ridiculous assessment.

More or less money was never the issue. She could have gotten ten times as much and still would have killed them.

Not that it is right or honorable. This case was a perfect storm given that she was an "old-school" wife.

No doubt she was psycho and he was a douchebag... That is why it is so sad... No sympathetic victim. Notice how even today, the family tries to protect his image using every legal way possible. No doubt Betty is just as guilty for making such a scumbag... In the end, psycho and all...She did take them out. Maybe that is why she still shows no remores today. She obviously happy where she is or she would have sucked up to the parole board.

He is a scumbag in your eyes because you take what the murderer says to be true.