SABRES PROSPECT Zack Kassian

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just awesome! I loved to see how willing he was to drop his gloves and fight immediately after the hit. He knew it was coming, and was almost inviting it. LOVE this kid already!

He is currently suspended for the hit (leaving his feet)....regardless, I love this kids game....to top it off he is scoring a ton this year too!

Just awesome! I loved to see how willing he was to drop his gloves and fight immediately after the hit. He knew it was coming, and was almost inviting it. LOVE this kid already!

He dropped his gloves because the guy coming at him already had his off. I appreciate the guy immediately coming to the aid of his teammate over a cheap shot to tell you the truth.

What's next, you'll boo injured players? Move to Philly. There's no place in the game for garbage like that.

Get over it, man. The Sabres have severely lacked tough, physical play for the last decade, so whatever form it comes in is fine by me at this point. I for one can't wait to see a kid like Kassain come up here and provide them with some, whether the hit was cheap or not. If it goes a long way in keeping Miller from getting ran all the time like he always has been, which I think a guy like him can help make happen, then it's worth it for sure.