No longer Land Shark Stadium??

bbb

You're right - get the first name, keep it for a nice length of time, and the stadium name is yours.

Quick get Jerry Jones on the phone so we can pitch this thought to him and we'll be rich!

p.s. you better tell me if you actually talk to him!

Dunn tire park my ass :thumbsup: By the way it's been so long can you tell me just what the hell Pilot Field was for?

Please don't make me wake Jimmy!

Quick get Jerry Jones on the phone so we can pitch this thought to him and we'll be rich!

p.s. you better tell me if you actually talk to him!

Dunn tire park my ass :thumbsup: By the way it's been so long can you tell me just what the hell Pilot Field was for?

Please don't make me wake Jimmy!

Jerry will be the one getting rich.........Pilot Air Freight paid the first naming rights, therefore Pilot Field. I like that name better than the rest of them, anyway. North Americare Park anyone??

LOL - this is how ridiculous this is getting! Instead of 15 minutes of fame, you get 15 minutes of a stadium named after you............And, I really don't care that you read the fine print last May, St. Louis, I didn't, and it is a surprise to me. And, to others that I've heard from. I heard the new name, and I'm like "you've got to be kidding - they just renamed it about 6 months ago!"........And, whether or not you knew it was coming (I guess I live under a rock, if I didn't know this!), it's still wrong. War Memorial Auditorium, Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park - those names stuck around for a while. It's ridiculous to have people try to start calling it a name if you're going to change it in 6 months.

US Cellular field where the Sox play is still Comiskey (new) Park and to the oldtimers just plain "Sox Park."