Hey, where was speed rusher extrordinare

JStranger76

The offensive line as a whole is playing better no doubt......

Especially in the last 3 games....I thought we had pretty decent protection......

The running game is still a little concerning

129539[/snapback]

The running game would be alot less of a concern if teams were made to pay for putting 9 men within 7 yards of the LOS every down.

Rome wasn't built in a day. We've been seeing steady improvement from the men upfront, with the first real OLine coaching in years.

The offensive line as a whole is playing better no doubt......

Especially in the last 3 games....I thought we had pretty decent protection......

The running game is still a little concerning

129539[/snapback]

Until the Bills have a QB who can actually run through his progression of receivers, opposing defenses will continue to load the box and double Moulds.

Teams are stopping the running game with numbers. The fact that McGahee is able to post 100 yards against loaded fronts is a testament to the improvement of the line and his running ability.

A LG who could maul hig guy and consistently get straight ahead push but who could still pull would be great. I'm hoping Elton Brown somehow falls to us.........

129549[/snapback]

If Elton Brown is still available in the 2nd round, we had better take him, as he'll be the best player available. He's projected by some to go in the top 15 picks. Like you, I'd be very happy to see him available when the Bills' pick comes up in round 2.

Wow top 15 R. Rich!!!???? I've seen two of his games and also have read about him at NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN  and  NFLDRAFTBLITZ.  You got any other good sites for me check out? Appreciate it!!!! :)

129559[/snapback]

There's a few decent sites, but some of them, like the Huddle Report, are no longer free and others, like NFLDraft.ws, haven't been updated yet. Draft Countdown is perhaps my favorite one and that's the mock that has Brown going #15 overall to the Browns.

Of course, the draft order will change numerous times between now and the end of the season, so this is all guesswork at this point.