Bucky Brooks Mock Draft 1.0

I know we need OL help desperately but I would much prefer to get it through free agency. Keep Incognito and move Levitre to tackle then get one via FA.

If McClain is there an we pass on him I'm going to be VERY sad. That guy can be a game changer and will contribute immediately.

Agreed. McClain is too talented to pass up. Top OT's will be available in round 2.

1st qb going 25th? or did i read that wrong. If so this seems like a horrible mock draft.

Bradford is coming off two injuries to his throwing shoulder. Is he healed yet? Clausen needs to do great

at the combine, show his accuracy. I wouldn't take either one of them in the top ten if the draft were tomorrow. Although Seattle would bite on a QB where they pick, I'm thinking.

No Clausen in the first.

This would be good in terms of filling positions of need for each team, but seems to totally ignore value. Those two QBs will be gone by #9, never mind neither of them going till #26.

Thought-provoking anyway. It's too early to figure anyway, so why not go a bit crazy?

Bradford is coming off two injuries to his throwing shoulder. Is he healed yet? Clausen needs to do great

at the combine, show his accuracy. I wouldn't take either one of them in the top ten if the draft were tomorrow. Although Seattle would bite on a QB where they pick, I'm thinking.

Clausen needs to show his accuracy? Are you kidding? The guy hit nearly 70% of his throws this year. His workout will be watched passionately, but his accuracy isn't doubted.