What happened to the guy in East Aurora?

VABills

The reporter who said he had inside info that Cowher was coming to the Bills.

That is not what he said. I wasn't a Joe Logan fan, but to be fair, he simply called into question media reports that Cowher was definitely out of the realm of possibility for the Bills. He said he had a knowledgeable source that claimed the Bills and Cowher were still in talks and that nothing had been ruled out. In the end, he was neither proven correct or incorrect. We still do not know how the Bills' alleged pursuit of Cowher went or even if there was a real pursuit.

That is not what he said. I wasn't a Joe Logan fan, but to be fair, he simply called into question media reports that Cowher was definitely out of the realm of possibility for the Bills. He said he had a knowledgeable source that claimed the Bills and Cowher were still in talks and that nothing had been ruled out. In the end, he was neither proven correct or incorrect. We still do not know how the Bills' alleged pursuit of Cowher went or even if there was a real pursuit.

Apparently missed by some..

The Bills never had a shot with Cowher so he WAS proven completely wrong. There were no negotiations and anyone who had a relationship with Cowher said, "Hell no,he ain't going to Buffalo!" Logan probably does have a source who got him to plant this story so Bills fans actually would believe that they "tried". Logan is no different than SKOOBY.