qualified candidates to replace John Guy

RocBillsfan

Now that everyone can let a collective sigh of relief that John Guy is finally out of OBD ( unf it took much longer than any Bills fans hoped for).

1- what qualified candidates do you like/should to be considered for the job? this might be a tough question to get good answer/suggestions..

Something tells me somebody from San Diego might fit the job.. (which might not be a bad thing)

2- what is expected with Tom Modrak (any immininet firing on the horizon)?. My guess save it for another week when you need to make a PR move :ph34r:

What did he actually do that needs to be replaced? I say let Nix either succeed or fall on his sword and let him run the ship. Seems like the majority of successful teams have one person in charge not an entire army of people with important sounding titles, who know little about running a football team.

I don't believe Modrak is going anywhere, just yet. If the reports are true that DJ picked

Maybin when Tommy wanted Orakpo.

He may be on a short leash to prove himself.

I am sure Modrak is on a short leash leading up to this Aprils draft. But after this draft, who knows.

Does anybody know how long his contract is for much longer?

I don't believe Modrak is going anywhere, just yet. If the reports are true that DJ picked

Maybin when Tommy wanted Orakpo.

He may be on a short leash to prove himself.

Not that it matters anymore, but I was expecting the Bills to take Orakpo (I am sure thats who most prefered him than anybody else including Oher, Cushing) we most of us would have been quite happy with that pick.