The wrong Guy has been let go......

wil1226

Or, y'know, save what was essentially a minor announcement -- and as Tim pointed out (and we've witnessed here), one most Bills fans highly approve of -- for normal business hours? Instead, guys like Gaughan and Wawrow were stuck feverishly writing and filing stories after midnight.

The Truth is...when you have an idiot like Scott Berchtold running things, they don't care. I honestly think that the Bills are sick of the media portraying them to be losers and like the Raiders, so they are saying "!@#$ the media" We will let our favorite guys in the media know and the rest can just find out from them or when we want them to find out. It's definitely personal IMO and that's total crap!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, similar to when they call up a reported coaching candidate, he tells them he has not been contacted at all, but yet they refuse to believe him because it fits what they feel like writing about, then quote the nebulous "unnamed source", aka, "figment of their imagination", and write whatever they feel like...I mean really...why believe the person who they are writing about.

What a great job to have no need of accountability because you can then always say your imagination...err..."source" was wrong. Wait a minute...sounds like the Bills under Dick Jauron...

I hear there's a vibrant job market for journalists who make stuff up to look good.

I think their headhunting site is jasonblair.com.

don't mess with success....lol

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#11 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#11- Thurman Thomas

don't mess with success....lol

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#11 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#11-Mama Peccoraro

#12- Thurman Thomas

I bolded the addition to your list :rolleyes:

see....here ya go.....

Finally, Bills leak details about coaching search:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...oaching-search/

Thanx for the link.

----------------------------------------

We asked if Reeves would be open to working with Gailey in Buffalo.

"I tell you, if I could help Chan Gailey out, I would certainly be interested in that."

----------------------------------------

Very interesting...

And Wiki is already updated with this tidbit

-------------------------------

Reeves is reportedly interested in returning to coaching for the 2010 season as a part of Chan Gailey's staff with the Buffalo Bills.

-------------------------------

Yes, similar to when they call up a reported coaching candidate, he tells them he has not been contacted at all, but yet they refuse to believe him because it fits what they feel like writing about, then quote the nebulous "unnamed source", aka, "figment of their imagination", and write whatever they feel like...I mean really...why believe the person who they are writing about.

What a great job to have no need of accountability because you can then always say your imagination...err..."source" was wrong. Wait a minute...sounds like the Bills under Dick Jauron...

and it's pretty easy sitting safely behind anonymity at your computer, putting forth wild notions that stick with your apparent agenda, without clearly being close to the situation. ... what a great gig you've got. to whom are you accountable to here?

jw

The Truth is...when you have an idiot like Scott Berchtold running things, they don't care. I honestly think that the Bills are sick of the media portraying them to be losers and like the Raiders, so they are saying "!@#$ the media" We will let our favorite guys in the media know and the rest can just find out from them or when we want them to find out. It's definitely personal IMO and that's total crap!

Makes sense for a franchise suffering a severe image crisis to "take on the media". :rolleyes:

It's just another area they can't compete in...

UPDATED : RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#12 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#11- momma pecoraro (added by matter2003)

#12- Thurman Thomas

and it's pretty easy sitting safely behind anonymity at your computer, putting forth wild notions that stick with your apparent agenda, without clearly being close to the situation. ... what a great gig you've got. to whom are you accountable to here?

jw

I receive no compensation for my posts here...big difference