McGahee's visor

BillsNYC

Why does he wear one? And why did he wear a dark one at Miami and a clear one here?

129442[/snapback]

In case Moulds spits in his face?

bart, what if morton anderson had a visor?  is he badass?

129700[/snapback]

hahahahaha

I was trying to think of an example of a totally not-badass player, very nicely done. I think the only Kicker/Punter who is badass enough to wear a visor is our own Brian Moorman.

Examples of badasses who should wear/should have worn them:

TKO

Willis

LT

Derrick Thomas

Ronnie Lott

Those who are not badass enough:

Mark Kelso

Any kicker not named Moorman

Jay Fiedler

BTW- Thanks, I feel like a complete tool for having to say "badass" so many times :)

I was trying to think of an example of a totally not-badass player, very nicely done. I think the only Kicker/Punter who is badass enough to wear a visor is our own Brian Moorman.

129708[/snapback]

What about the Aussie punter for the Chargers a while back? Darren Bennet, was it? That guy ran down the field and made some nice tackles. And he was big.

Other examples of basasses:

Jim McMahon

Cole Ford*

*While he didn't wear a visor, he did go on a deranged shooting spree against the house of Sigfried and Roy**

**Has anyone noted that these guys live together yet aren't totally open about things? Ponder that point.

What about the Aussie punter for the Chargers a while back? Darren Bennet, was it? That guy ran down the field and made some nice tackles. And he was big.

129793[/snapback]

You know I thought of that guy and I was hesitant to name Moorman as the only one because of him. I just couldnt remember his name.

Maybe we should give Drew a visor? :)