Pro Gailey article

major

The same Chan Gailey who was fired by the Cowboys in 2000 after only two seasons as head coach. The same Chan Gailey who was fired as head coach by Georgia Tech in 2007. The same Chan Gailey who was fired as offensive coordinator by the Kansas City Chiefs on the eve of the 2009 season.

It ended up pro Gailey I guess, but in a almost backhanded way.

I saw this article last night and i zeroed in on this line from the article

But none of the celebrity coaches wanted any part of the Bills. Not only was Schottenheimer not interested – neither was his son Brian, the offensive coordinator of the Jets.

being the skeptical sort that I am, I decided to do a bit of 'investigating' on my own...i sent mr. gosselin an email asking for clarification, was M. Schottenheimer not interested or was he interested? He sent me a very nice e-mail back and stated in no uncertain terms that Coach Schottenheimer had no intentions of returning to coaching, he also had a pretty solid, and named, source to back it up. Not sure if I need to read between the lines or not, but I thought I got the gist it.

being the skeptical sort that I am, I decided to do a bit of 'investigating' on my own...i sent mr. gosselin an email asking for clarification, was M. Schottenheimer not interested or was he interested? He sent me a very nice e-mail back and stated in no uncertain terms that Coach Schottenheimer had no intentions of returning to coaching, he also had a pretty solid, and named, source to back it up. Not sure if I need to read between the lines or not, but I thought I got the gist it.

Hrm...dueling sources.