NY Post Compares Election to Haiti

BillsNYC

Just read this, don't get me wrong I'm happy Brown won, but I think making a comparison like this is bad journalism.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bam_...753r5LTnvMM9pwI

BOSTON -- The Republican knockout victory here last night should be a Code Brown alert for President Obama.

It was a political earthquake of equal magnitude to the temblor that crushed Haiti.

Amid the aftershocks and bewilderment, however, it appears that Obama -- Mr. Hope and Change who was inaugurated one year ago today -- may not fully grasp just how personally responsible he is for the thrashing here in the Democratic heartland.

Just read this, don't get me wrong I'm happy Brown won, but I think making a comparison like this is bad journalism.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bam_...753r5LTnvMM9pwI

BOSTON -- The Republican knockout victory here last night should be a Code Brown alert for President Obama.

It was a political earthquake of equal magnitude to the temblor that crushed Haiti.

Amid the aftershocks and bewilderment, however, it appears that Obama -- Mr. Hope and Change who was inaugurated one year ago today -- may not fully grasp just how personally responsible he is for the thrashing here in the Democratic heartland.

Bad journalism from the Post? Why, that's unprecedented!

This guy is obviously heartbroken by Obama because he has been unable to deliver on his lefty promises as advertised. Although the comparison to Haiti is absurd, he does rip Obama pretty good in the article. Kinda like a rejected lover.

The Ny Post sucks.

On the contrary, it is a highly assuming read. Plus, it does have a very good sports section and believe it or not, a very good business columnist in John Crudele.

The Post is perfectly designed for the train ride home at the end of the day.

President Obama himself said today that Brown was swept into office by the same desire for change that HE rode into office. He further stated that the healthcare legislation currently in the Senate will WAIT for Brown to take his seat, as opposed to being ramrodded through as people thought would happen.

I don't think anyone's panicked. I'm not. If this guy delivers for his constituents, he'll get elected to serve out his own term. If not, you can be sure the Dems in MA are already plotting and planning his ouster in 3 years.

President Obama himself said today that Brown was swept into office by the same desire for change that HE rode into office. He further stated that the healthcare legislation currently in the Senate will WAIT for Brown to take his seat, as opposed to being ramrodded through as people thought would happen.

I don't think anyone's panicked. I'm not. If this guy delivers for his constituents, he'll get elected to serve out his own term. If not, you can be sure the Dems in MA are already plotting and planning his ouster in 3 years.

Just long enough to stop Obamacare, that's all that's needed. Dear Leader will have lost the Congress by then.

On the contrary, it is highly assuming read. Plus, it does have a very good sports section and believe it or not, a very good business columnist in John Crudele.

The Post is perfectly designed for the train ride home at the end of the day.

I knew I liked you. Crudele is the 2nd thing I read on Tu/Th.

First look at hottie pics to wake up.

Read Crudele.

Flip through sports.

Read WSJ.

Thats my train ride in the morning.

I knew I liked you. Crudele is the 2nd thing I read on Tu/Th.

First look at hottie pics to wake up.

Read Crudele.

Flip through sports.

Read WSJ.

Thats my train ride in the morning.

:thumbsup:

On the morning train ride from CT, everyone has a WSJ, Times, Kindle or laptop (my choice). On the ride home, every third person has a Post. Funny stuff, the habits of the daily commuters.

:thumbsup:

On the morning train ride from CT, everyone has a WSJ, Times, Kindle or laptop (my choice). On the ride home, every third person has a Post. Funny stuff, the habits of the daily commuters.

If I take the train home, the ride home has a bar car. Can't miss that.