Coakley supporters

I am on shift work. I'm the first one here in the morning and the last one to leave almost always. I'm the only one here on weekends and I do a lot of work at home on nights when I manage to get home before 8 or 9 O'clock which is not that often. How many shifts is that?

I'm in before 7:30 every morning and here it is nearly 7:00pm and I'm still here and won't be headed home for probably an hour. Wolfed down my lunch in 15 minutes between meetings and just looked at my schedule for tomorrow and not much time for lunch then either. And guess what....I !@#$ing love what I do because I'm in charge. No one tells me what hours to work, I just do what it takes. That's right I'm a rich bastard that has someone else do all my work for me. What a fuggin' nimrod.

Wait a minute, you're saying that people of lower income than yourself are taxed at a higher rate than you are? Explain.

It's simple...if you tax person A who makes $50k a year at 2%, and person B who makes $500k a year at 50%, A is left with $49k after taxes, whereas B is left with $250k. Therefore, since A nets less than B after taxes, A is taxed more.

It's simple...if you tax person A who makes $50k a year at 2%, and person B who makes $500k a year at 50%, A is left with $49k after taxes, whereas B is left with $250k. Therefore, since A nets less than B after taxes, A is taxed more.

Got it. Now I understand why the top bracket needs to go back to 70%