Coakley supporters

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachus...ackers_to_take/

“I’m 51 years old, and I’ve never cried after an election before,’’ said Maura Pensak, a human services worker from Cambridge who wept with several Coakley volunteers after the attorney general delivered her concession speech. “I’m just astonished. It’s a loss for gays and lesbians, for women, for working people. It’s a loss for anyone who isn’t rich and owns five homes.’’

---

“It’s very disheartening,’’ said Carole Allen, a pediatrician from Arlington who had raised money for Coakley. “She’s such a wonderful candidate, and he isn’t. It doesn’t make any sense to me. This is a Democratic state, and he stands for everything that most people are opposed to.’’

---

Nancy Alach, an unemployed school administrator from Cambridge who worked full time at the front desk at Coakley’s campaign office, blamed “total sexism that people kept talking about her personality and her appearance.’’

---

Iannozzi said he was scared. “He’s going to hurt the working people,’’ Iannozzi said.

“I’m 51 years old, and I’ve never cried after an election before,’’ said Maura Pensak, a human services worker from Cambridge who wept with several Coakley volunteers after the attorney general delivered her concession speech. “I’m just astonished. It’s a loss for gays and lesbians, for women, for working people. It’s a loss for anyone who isn’t rich and owns five homes.’’

---

“It’s very disheartening,’’ said Carole Allen, a pediatrician from Arlington who had raised money for Coakley. “She’s such a wonderful candidate, and he isn’t. It doesn’t make any sense to me. This is a Democratic state, and he stands for everything that most people are opposed to.’’

---

Nancy Alach, an unemployed school administrator from Cambridge who worked full time at the front desk at Coakley’s campaign office, blamed “total sexism that people kept talking about her personality and her appearance.’’

---

Iannozzi said he was scared. “He’s going to hurt the working people,’’ Iannozzi said.

What exactly is a working person? :blink:

Exactly. The way the term is often used, you would think that the people with more money don't work.

Generally that is the trend in the classic sense.

You must be on shift work too. People with money don't work, how do you think they got all their money... Somebody else did the work for them.

And you Mr. get two:

:blink::thumbsup:

---

---

---

Doesn't surprise me, it's your typical left wing blzrul response.

People with money don't work, how do you think they got all their money... Somebody else did the work for them.

I really hope you're not serious when you say this but I've heard it from you so many times I think you actually are serious. And if you seriously do feel this way have no clue. I would love to see you try to keep up with the work load of individuals like Bill Gate, Warren Buffett or hell even me. You'd drop out wimpering in under two weeks.

I really hope you're not serious when you say this but I've heard it from you so many times I think you actually are serious. And if you seriously do feel this way have no clue. I would love to see you try to keep up with the work load of individuals like Bill Gate, Warren Buffett or hell even me. You'd drop out wimpering in under two weeks.

If your job doesnt include levers and switches then you're not working people like me.

<EII>

You must be on shift work too. People with money don't work, how do you think they got all their money... Somebody else did the work for them.

And you Mr. get two:

I am on shift work. I'm the first one here in the morning and the last one to leave almost always. I'm the only one here on weekends and I do a lot of work at home on nights when I manage to get home before 8 or 9 O'clock which is not that often. How many shifts is that?

And you Mr. get two:

Spoken like someone whose major business decision was whether to say "yes" or "yes, sir" to his boss.

"I'm 51 years old, and I've never cried after an election before,'' said Maura Pensak, a human services worker from Cambridge who wept with several Coakley volunteers after the attorney general delivered her concession speech. "I'm just astonished. It's a loss for gays and lesbians, for women, for working people. It's a loss for anyone who isn't rich and owns five homes.''

---

"It's very disheartening,'' said Carole Allen, a pediatrician from Arlington who had raised money for Coakley. "She's such a wonderful candidate, and he isn't. It doesn't make any sense to me. This is a Democratic state, and he stands for everything that most people are opposed to.''

---

Nancy Alach, an unemployed school administrator from Cambridge who worked full time at the front desk at Coakley's campaign office, blamed "total sexism that people kept talking about her personality and her appearance.''

---

Iannozzi said he was scared. "He's going to hurt the working people,'' Iannozzi said.

Maybe they can have taxpayer funded support groups for these lunatics like after the 2004 election.

I get a kick out of the useless shrews that are quoted in this. Go getters like a unemployed school administrator and a human services expense. I'm suspicious of the pediatrician

Normally, I despise mASSachussetts, because it's full of liberals and Red Sox fans. But in this instance, for this one brief moment, I think they did the rest of us a solid. giving the Republicans the CHANCE to stall this rush to foolishness is about all anyone who hates this "reform" can ask for.

A working person is someone who kills themselves to earn roughly what I pay in Federal income alone annually. And for some reason, the Federal, State and Local genuises like to tax THOSE people a greater portion of their income than someone like me.

Paradoxically, most of the people who vote for these kinda wingnuts are the same people who are most hurt by them. They really have no-one but themselves to blame.

A working person is someone who kills themselves to earn roughly what I pay in Federal income alone annually. And for some reason, the Federal, State and Local genuises like to tax THOSE people a greater portion of their income than someone like me.

Paradoxically, most of the people who vote for these kinda wingnuts are the same people who are most hurt by them. They really have no-one but themselves to blame.

Excuse me? Do you know anything about the disaster that is the Massachussetts health care system? What good is universal coverage if you go broke complying with it?

What a ridiculous copout.

Wait a minute, you're saying that people of lower income than yourself are taxed at a higher rate than you are? Explain.