PP observation

duey

I watched yesterdays Falcons - Giants game. Peerless Price...0 receptions! This guy was going to be the deep threat that Vick needed. Peerless was going to be all world with Vick throwing him the ball.

Well, let me tell you...I can really only remember two plays where Peerless was the intended receiver. Where the hell is this guy the rest of the game?!? Think the Falcons are happy with that trade?

THANK YOU ATLANTA FALCONS!!! WE LIKE OUR WILLIS JUST FINE!

Peerless was going to be all world with Vick throwing him the ball.

THANK YOU ATLANTA FALCONS!!!  WE LIKE OUR WILLIS JUST FINE!

129413[/snapback]

i watched the game also. Peerless was so invisible that the guys calling the game were saying stuff to the effect that "Vick doesn't have the help he needs at wide receiver............. Atlanta doesn't have the deep speed at receiver" etc

The trade ended up crushing the passing game last year when Moulds went down (we were too inexperienced and lacked talent beyond Moulds). With that being said it is really paying off now, since we don't have to pay PP big $$ and we have Willis to show. It is working out really well now!

PLUS we still got Kellsey and look how he's starting to play.

To all those people that compared him to Alvin Harper (back when he was traded)...props to you! When you're good in Buffalo..don't leave. That's the lesson. So few players leave Buffalo and end up doing as well as they did here. Now PP has hurt my fantasy team but luckily I have Culpepper and the Ravens D to carry me through the tough games.

ATL best receiver is Alge Crumpler. I dont where they would be without him. Campbell played awesome yesterday, but it would nice to see a top 5 TE in here to help losman develop. A great big target TE than can run lights out routes would be awesome for JP next year. Crumpler will be a free agent, but i imagine he will demand way too much $$$$$.