Richer acknowledges 12th Man

Some nice words from Jim Ritcher and kudos to those crazy Bills fans who hang in there and scream their collective head off...

"The home crowd was a huge factor, the 12th Man of old. Ritcher gave a moving testimonial to the fans during his halftime speech, calling them the franchise's one unfailing constant. It's easy to forget how loyal the football fans are in this town. Coming off an embarrassing loss to the Patriots on national TV, a sellout crowd packed the place and voiced their belief. They made a big difference."

I got his autograph in the Fieldhouse before the game. Very nice guy. Total class act. I also got Lou Piccone, Ken Jones, Fred Smerlas & Phill Villapiano's auto's as well. Heard some great stories and offended Smerlas when I said "You were my grandfather's favorite player when he was a kid"

I got his autograph in the Fieldhouse before the game. Very nice guy. Total class act. I also got Lou Piccone, Ken Jones, Fred Smerlas & Phill Villapiano's auto's as well. Heard some great stories and offended Smerlas when I said "You were my grandfather's favorite player when he was a kid"

129374[/snapback]

wow! congrats to you - both on getting a signature AND pissing off Fred (Hey - he is getting up in years)