I think Buddy Nix is awesome

I know that I've come across as more negative than I really am, but Jerry Sullivan is a flat-out whiney little

sh*t. There is NOTHING that the Bills could do that would make him say anything remotely positive about them.

I hope that Nix embarrasses him badly in public many times.

I watched the Press Conference and I love the way Buddy doesn't care what Sulli thinks. He is giving Sulli a run for his money. I love the attitude!!

Me too! :blink: In honor of which, we should play

Okay, maybe it's not a perfect theme song for an NFL guy/tough-as-leather type. But at least it has the word Buddy in it a lot! You have to admit that!!

well when you write poorly about the GM, the owner, the players, the draft picks, etc someone in the organization is going to get fed up. If we had sully's way we would have had Marvin Lewis years ago, who, without Palmer, would be no where.

I think Sully, at times, has some extremely valid points. However, he is half the writer Felser was. He seems extremely bitter and it comes across in his writing. the article with the parting shot "i give this a 20% chance to succeed" was retarded.

ESPN was reporting Gailey would announce his assistants today. Guess what didn't happen? Well Media was wrong . I award them -1.

the media keeps saying BIllick declined an interview, however he was on record as wanting to come here. Media -1

Only one source has ever mentioned the Jim Harbaugh thing - Casserly. Even ESPN and Fox Sports didn't write their own AP stories on that. Makes you wonder.

The Media loved Herman Edwards. It loved Mariucci. It loved Billick. I don't see any of them getting interviews anywhere.

I never agree with Florio. in fact, I think he's usually pretty off. However, his article about Gailey getting hired was excellent. It was as straight on as it could be from someone in the media.

Finally, buddy, for not hiring Marty the coach I have wanted to 6 years. I have to award you -3. that was just dumb...