AP Calls Race for Brown!

BillsNYC

He didn't even read past the headline. If he did, and applied some of those precious math skills that only he and no one else here has, he'd see that he once again has a shallow, stupid, and malinformed opinion. Again. Still.

How so? I'll bite... assuming that Research 2000 was reliable on their polling data and this really was a poll of "OBAMA VOTERS WHO VOTED BROWN".

How am I misreading the fact that 36% think the HC bill does not go far enough, and only 23% think it's too far?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that the far right hates Obama...the far left is disgusted with him...so he's pretty much right where he needs to be, in the middle with most of the rest of America.

I am middle America, and this administration is definitely not right there with me.

I also consider myself middle America.

:unsure: :unsure: :sick:

You're a mindless, indoctrinated political hack, no different than any of this site's self-professed conservatives who you regularly dance with.

Mirror images of one another, both too stupid to recognize it.

Middle America finds you and your doppelgangers annoying and pathetic and would like to slap your whiny face in a Georgia Wal-Mart.

:unsure: :unsure: :sick:

You're a mindless, indoctrinated political hack, no different than any of this site's self-professed conservatives who you regularly dance with.

Mirror images of one another, both too stupid to recognize it.

Middle America finds you and your doppelgangers annoying and pathetic and would like to slap your whiny face in a Georgia Wal-Mart.

But some day we'll all be as cool, insightful and dreamy as Simon...mindlessly, yet again, offering up nothing beyond the repetitive belief that everyone is annoying, pathetic, and worthy of being bitchslapped simply because we're not Simon.

You're so dreamy, Simon.

Simon and LABillz sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes gay marriage

Then comes conner in a baby carriage

If I have a husband and a wife, is that bi-bigamy?

We gotta legalize some of that shlt!

But some day we'll all be as cool, insightful and dreamy as Simon...mindlessly, yet again, offering up nothing beyond the repetitive belief that everyone is annoying, pathetic, and worthy of being bitchslapped simply because we're not Simon.

You're so dreamy, Simon.

The other day Simon criticized another poster for calling other people names.

:thumbsup: Classic

And it didn't hurt, I'm sure, that Brown was Cosmopolitan Magazine's "Sexiest Man" in 1982. Hopefully there's a brain in there somewhere ... based on the photo spread, there wasn't much else for him to hang a hat on. Not much hanging at all really.

How's yours hanging? :thumbsup:

Excellent analysis of what you thought about the election. Typical. Very Martha Coakley-esque in fact. I'm surprised you didn't include a shot at him driving his truck, too. Your boy at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. really pounded that one home.

And it didn't hurt, I'm sure, that Brown was Cosmopolitan Magazine's "Sexiest Man" in 1982. Hopefully there's a brain in there somewhere ... based on the photo spread, there wasn't much else for him to hang a hat on. Not much hanging at all really.

How's yours hanging? :thumbsup:

Excellent analysis of what you thought about the election. Typical. Very Martha Coakley-esque in fact. I'm surprised you didn't include a shot at him driving his truck, too. Your boy at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. really pounded that one home.

This fits in nicely with her well researched, highly informative Sarah Palin opinions.