AP Calls Race for Brown!

BillsNYC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think the people that think the way you do are rational and the people who don't, aren't. I am definitely for reform, but the people against it have a completely, clear and valid point.

I find the way this whole thing played out to be very intriguing. Ironic that the whole country went way left in the presidential election and Mass. is the state that probably will block health care reform. A couple friends and I were laughing about that last night.

Never boring, is it?

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

They have their universal heatlh care and they are just protecting us poor slobs from such a plan!

I wait here wondering if they are going to repeal their health care legislation... :blink:

"I got mine... But it is bad... You guys don't want it."

And again... The country will just swing right, then left, then right, then left until it finally goes off kilter. When that will be, I don't know? But, be like Willy Wonka watching Augutus Gloop ready to shoot through the tube:

"I don't know dear lady, but the suspense is killikng me!"

Will they still be naming this "Dead" HC bill after Ted Kennedy? I hope so, seems appropriate. :blink:

Why? Isn't the universal healthcare bill in MA named after him? When will they (MA) repeal that? Let me guess, Brown is doing his best OJ Simpson right about now. Oh wait... He actually said that other states should handle HC like the way MA did.

I am confused. Was this a referendum on HC.

??

Why? Isn't the universal healthcare bill in MA named after him? When will they (MA) repeal that? Let me guess, Brown is doing his best OJ Simpson right about now. Oh wait... He actually said that other states should handle HC like the way MA did.

??

No ****.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, right over your head, eh?

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

They have their universal heatlh care and they are just protecting us poor slobs from such a plan!

I wait here wondering if they are going to repeal their health care legislation... :blink:

"I got mine... But it is bad... You guys don't want it."

And again... The country will just swing right, then left, then right, then left until it finally goes off kilter. When that will be, I don't know? But, be like Willy Wonka watching Augutus Gloop ready to shoot through the tube:

"I don't know dear lady, but the suspense is killikng me!"

See my post above: their "universal" healthcare is so expensive per person, everyone who is in lower income brackets HATES it.

So you think the people that think the way you do are rational and the people who don't, aren't. I am definitely for reform, but the people against it have a completely, clear and valid point.

I find the way this whole thing played out to be very intriguing. Ironic that the whole country went way left in the presidential election and Mass. is the state that probably will block health care reform. A couple friends and I were laughing about that last night.

Never boring, is it?

Most people are for reform. Most people are not for this version of reform simply because they don't believe that either the House or Senate bills are well crafted solutions. A good solution would be supported across party lines.

??

See my post above: their "universal" healthcare is so expensive per person, everyone who is in lower income brackets HATES it.

Yep. And in true entitlement fashion, once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't put it back.

BTW, Barry says he doesn't want HC "jammed" through the Senate before Brown is seated. Looks like someone is starting to get the message.

So they are going to repeal it in MA? Thanks MA, for looking out for me! Is that what you are trying to say? The good people of MA were looking out for us.

:blink:

I will believe you when they repeal their legislation. Is Brown (the OJ reference to finding Nicole and Ronald's killers) working on that right away? Brown seems to have said that we (as a nation) should handle HC the way MA went about it. What is that supposed to mean.

I am glad that the good citizens of MA were looking out for us... Again, I waited on the news that they (MA) 86'd their universal HC.

No ****.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, right over your head, eh?

Or over your head. See, I always leave you guys with the easy out. I always grant you quarter. Like leaving words: "I am confused." It is the kinda guy I am. I am glad that you feel better about yourself. You still didn't address the perfectly clear issue I made.

Where the voters of MA looking out for me because they knew how bad their system was? Are they going to repeal their HC legislation because it it is real bad?

I waiting for answers, I am glad Brown was looking out for us all while the rest of the state keeps their coverage. I know he is a US Sen, will he continue to beat the drum to get things to change in Boston too?

I am waiting...

No sir, your analysis is incorrect. The country didn't go left, and it is this thinking that has gotten the W.H in deep doo doo, which is why they misread last years elections just as you did.

The country went away from Bush, and went towards "change" that they were "hoping" that they could believe in. The country was in the dumps, Bush was incredibly unpopular and you could of had John Kerry running against him and he still would of won. It is only natural that the mentality of the average person living in a deep recession will look for solutions such as "hope" and "change", you couple this with a charasmatic figure such as BO, people will buy into just about anything.

Where the voters of MA looking out for me because they knew how bad their system was? YES Are they going to repeal their HC legislation because it it is real bad? They should

I know he is a US Sen, will he continue to beat the drum to get things to change in Boston too? More so than Teddy.

Wait no longer, Chico.

Yeah go with that and see what happens in November

He didn't even read past the headline. If he did, and applied some of those precious math skills that only he and no one else here has, he'd see that he once again has a shallow, stupid, and malinformed opinion. Again. Still.

He didn't even read past the headline. If he did, and applied some of those precious math skills that only he and no one else here has, he'd see that he once again has a shallow, stupid, and malinformed opinion. Again. Still.

You just don't understand math and never will. So shut up and let your intalekshul souperearor splain to yas what you sposed ta do