BillsNYC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy... Enter the scumbags!

LAWYERS

"...Tonight, a lawyer for Coakley alleged there were reports from voters of ballots being pre-marked with a vote for Brown, possibly laying a foundation for a vote recount.

"Let there be no doubt, those are spoiled ballots, they should not be counted. And they should be preserved by the local election officials. We have brought it to the attention of the Secretary of State's office," said Democratic lawyer Marc Elias..."

Me personally, I say let Brown win... Enough is enough with this BS. The people of MA have spoken as far as I am concerned.

Oh boy... Enter the scumbags!

LAWYERS

"...Tonight, a lawyer for Coakley alleged there were reports from voters of ballots being pre-marked with a vote for Brown, possibly laying a foundation for a vote recount.

"Let there be no doubt, those are spoiled ballots, they should not be counted. And they should be preserved by the local election officials. We have brought it to the attention of the Secretary of State's office," said Democratic lawyer Marc Elias..."

Me personally, I say let Brown win... Enough is enough with this BS. The people of MA have spoken as far as I am concerned.

She conceded, its over.

Me too

Dems think Obama should ignore the election and forge ahead according to analysts.

Something has got to be done... Health care can't remain status quo. I think Brown winning is a positive sign, now the dems can't use the super majority and actually have to construct (do some work)something better for the the other half.