Caption this

Daggum, the song goes "lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground."

Ralph warned me you media people twist everything.

Oh please, no more of that song...another horrible song made popular by American Idol just like that crap a few years back "She Bang"...

FYI to the public: When those people go in front of judges on TV they are really going through their 3rd or 4th audition, not their first. They go through a producers room in groups of 5 , then the best and worst get sent up to another producers room in groups of 5, then the best and worst go in front of the executive producers (including the old guy judge on So You Think You Can Dance)...they then choose the best and the worst to go in front of the Judges as well as some so-so people so that it isnt obvious to the public.

All along, the bad people are told they are great and told how to be better (but in reality they are telling them how to look worse so its even funnier if they make it to TV).

The point is, the age limit is 28 yet they put that 63 year old man on the show after 4 auditions just so they can exploit this god awful gimick song for a butt load of money...

Oh please, no more of that song...another horrible song made popular by American Idol just like that crap a few years back "She Bang"...

FYI to the public: When those people go in front of judges on TV they are really going through their 3rd or 4th audition, not their first. They go through a producers room in groups of 5 , then the best and worst get sent up to another producers room in groups of 5, then the best and worst go in front of the executive producers (including the old guy judge on So You Think You Can Dance)...they then choose the best and the worst to go in front of the Judges as well as some so-so people so that it isnt obvious to the public.

All along, the bad people are told they are great and told how to be better (but in reality they are telling them how to look worse so its even funnier if they make it to TV).

The point is, the age limit is 28 yet they put that 63 year old man on the show after 4 auditions just so they can exploit this god awful gimick song for a butt load of money...

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

Is this a thread about American Idol or captioning a picture of the newest Bills retread HC.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

Is this a thread about American Idol or captioning a picture of the newest Bills retread HC.

Apparently both since you keep spreading that song...

Congrats on being sucked in by the publicity train called American Idol...I will say this though, I cant help but respect how they continously mold the public like puddy in their hand and have been doing so this long. Its rather impressive I must say...

Apparently both since you keep spreading that song...

Congrats on being sucked in by the publicity train called American Idol...I will say this though, I cant help but respect how they continously mold the public like puddy in their hand and have been doing so this long. Its rather impressive I must say...

Pants on the ground! Hats to the side! Pants on the ground! WHO-AHHHH

Even THE GOLDEN BRETT (Favre not Hull)... serenades his troops in victory with PANTS ON THE GROUND!