Sporting News chimes in on Gailey hiring

Zona

they are right , once you get over the cowher , shanny let down there is really nothing wrong with the guy

schfter reported that he was on two teams short list last year but he did have the sizzle factor .

we got two big time football guys, isn't that what we really wanted when this whole thing started

you do realize that was written by Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk fame - who everyone blasts as incompetent

Yeah, I saw that. Thats why I said take it for what it's worth.

I have been a Bills fan for as long as i have memories, almost 40 years. I am just going to have to give Nix and Gailey the benefit of the doubt. Do I sit here wishing they will fail? hell no! i want them to win back to back SB's and say !@#$ all those people who wanted XXXXX. We got it done.

Yeah, I saw that. Thats why I said take it for what it's worth.

I have been a Bills fan for as long as i have memories, almost 40 years. I am just going to have to give Nix and Gailey the benefit of the doubt. Do I sit here wishing they will fail? hell no! i want them to win back to back SB's and say !@#$ all those people who wanted XXXXX. We got it done.

40 years... then you remember the media stories about Marv Levy when he was first hired for the Bills and they jumped on him for trying to run the wing T at KC, they were brutal at first.

Then the Bills started to win and everyone forgot that Marv tried to run the wing T, plus it helped that he hired Ted Marchibroda to run the offense for Buffalo.

40 years... then you remember the media stories about Marv Levy when he was first hired for the Bills and they jumped on him for trying to run the wing T at KC, they were brutal at first.

Then the Bills started to win and everyone forgot that Marv tried to run the wing T, plus it helped that he hired Ted Marchibroda to run the offense for Buffalo.

Yeah. i thought about that again when we hired Jauron. Loser the first time around, like levy, Belicheat, maybe he be a winner this time. Maybe Gailey can be just that, a winner! If we start to win alot of games, people will forget about Frazier, or whomever.

if you remember Marv Levy, you may recall that he had the privilege of coaching numerous Hall of Fame players acquired by Bill Polian.

unfortunately the current team has no probowl level talent, let alone Hall of Fame caliber and a clown show in the front office has failed miserably for 10 years to acquire any decent talent

if you remember Marv Levy, you may recall that he had the privilege of coaching numerous Hall of Fame players acquired by Bill Polian.

unfortunately the current team has no probowl level talent, let alone Hall of Fame caliber and a clown show in the front office has failed miserably for 10 years to acquire any decent talent

The Bills let the dufas Jauron have the most say,and all he wanted to do was draft DB's...

This year Buddy Nix will be drafting and I'll wager he will start with the left tackle position and not some puny DE. The Bills could have had Oher or Orakpo :w00t: