(please fix subject)

yungmack

I finally got around to watching the actual news conference announcing Chan Gailey as the head coach. And in it he made it perfectly clear that he will run the offense. He did modify that somewhat, saying he could back away from it a little bit, "years from now" So now two positions are filled. Next up I suppose is the DC.

And for the record, Buddy Nix opened the news conference by saying that news reports about who he interviewed got it right in two cases: Frazier and Fewell, and that at best, 80% of the news reports were wrong.

I finally got around to watching the actual news conference announcing Chan Gailey as the head coach. And in it he made it perfectly clear that he will run the offense. He did modify that somewhat, saying he could back away from it a little bit, "years from now" So now two positions are filled. Next up I suppose is the DC.

And for the record, Buddy Nix opened the news conference by saying that news reports about who he interviewed got it right in two cases: Fielder and Fewell, and that at best, 80% of the news reports were wrong.

we interviewed cecil fielder!?!? he would have really contributed to the local economy with his wing intake

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Euhrm Simon not to be a weener or anthing but wasnt his topic on par? He did indeed announce himself as OC with no desire to hire a real one other then maybe a paperwork slave down the road...

Euhrm Simon not to be a weener or anthing but wasnt his topic on par? He did indeed announce himself as OC with no desire to hire a real one other then maybe a paperwork slave down the road...

His topic made it appear as if the Bills had announced the hiring of an OC for Gailey and would likely have led to 500 people clicking on it only to be p'o'd.