hypothetically, what league would you want in B-lo aside/in addition t

RocBillsfan

Hypothetically, aside from finances and the economy to support another major league franchise; having teams like the Bills and the Hot sabres (great news to western NY sports). This year. What new sports league like MLB or the NBA, MLS would you want if the NFL ever leaves Buffalo?. Fortunately there are already two major sports teams for now, (not to mention the best and most watched sport we could ever want/support).

At one time Buffalo did have an NBA franchise and had some success.. I am curious to hear some comments b/c with the state of the Bills it would be nice to support at least another major professional franchise locally besides the Sabres, such as basketball or MLB. I am a big fan of the Yankees and Lakers, but they are not nearby, which esentially makes me like them since we have no true team locally.

My opinion: it would be easier to support a MLB team during the spring and Summer than NBA b/c of the time of year that also occupies the sabres season. Comments?

I would like a professional curling team in Buffalo.

Just another way Buffalo can beat up on Toronto.

And there is a twist to this................................

LADIES AND GENTELMAN, I GIVE YOU................THE GAY CANADIAN CURLING LEAGUE. :ph34r:

http://www.gaycurl.ca/

The Buffalo Butt & Broomhandle Bonding Boys

Just a suggestion for the team name................... :thumbsup: