Marty Schottenheimer

Wing Man

A.) This is not new news. This was talked about last week.

B.) Schottenheimer is the exact definition of re-tread coach. In his best days, he took bad teams and made them mediocre. He also took great teams and made them mediocre. He would not be any better than Gailey.

I know we are desperate to be even mediocre, but Marty is not the savior this franchise was looking for. Best case scenario, we gets us to 9-7.

Gailey and Nix might just do better than mediocre.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B.) Schottenheimer is the exact definition of re-tread coach. In his best days, he took bad teams and made them mediocre. He also took great teams and made them mediocre. He would not be any better than Gailey.

I know we are desperate to be even mediocre, but Marty is not the savior this franchise was looking for. Best case scenario, we gets us to 9-7.

Thank you for being a Voice of Reason. :lol:

This is one of the dumbest things I have heard yet. You are comparing Marty to OJ? Really now?

Nope, commenting on the fact that you are too dumb to live....original point being that you lap up every spoon fed morsel you are given. How did I compare OJ to Marty? I said you are the type of person to question the existence of your own nose even as it sits there on your face.

But comparing this to drafting Mike Williams...that's just freakin' low, man...

Tommy, this is so disturbing that I don't know what to say. We have known eachother for what, 12 years? If this report is true, Ralph is stiffing us to save a few bucks. And, he is a 92 year old multi-millionaire.

I thank and respect him for keeping the yeam in WNY, and I will say that I think that Nix/Gailey will be better than the senile, moronic combo of Levy /Jauron. Still, if this is true, Ralph just kicked us in the balls and guys like us are part of the reason he is so rich.

I wanted Marty here more than Cowher or Shanahan. He is made to order for us and should have been hired years ago. Unlike some others, I will never turn my back on being a Bills fan. I'm into this crazy s--t for life or until they pack up and move, just like you.

Still, I feel like we have just been f----d over, and it isn't cool at all brother.

and you base this best case scenario on what exactly. How'd you do betting the playoff games last weekend? Please post this weeks picks so I can bet the opposite.

see that's the problem...everyone has taken this speculation as the truth and Ralph is being crucified because some 'reporter' with no accountability to report accurate or even true information put something in a blog......<GASP> a Blog... :lol:

and someone called me a lemming because i chose to give gailey my support long enough to actually field a team......

If this report is true, Ralph is stiffing us to save a few bucks.

Bothered... I could give a **** about who wanted to be the coach. And if Brian Schottenheimer is a baby about it too, well screw him.

Fair play Ralphie for having a view. He owns the damn team. He gets to call the shots like this.

If the report is true - well - Ralph probably remembers the crybaby Schottenheimer choking repeatedly in the playoffs. No thanks guys - not on my team.

Bothered... I could give a **** about who wanted to be the coach. And if Brian Schottenheimer is a baby about it too, well screw him.

Fair play Ralphie for having a view. He owns the damn team. He gets to call the shots like this.

If the report is true - well - Ralph probably remembers the crybaby Schottenheimer choking repeatedly in the playoffs. No thanks guys - not on my team.

:lol:

You coming over to a game this year?

:lol: