We were three wins away from being the Jets

Lenigmusx

Yes, I am all doom and gloom but I did chuckle as I read your post.

The Bills let me down year in and year out. No end in sight. No end in sight.

How come the Bills can't be like the Jets and other teams and seemingly turn it around over night?

I'm afraid it takes much more than 3 wins to be the Jets.

Its good to hear there are still a few believers out there.

My point is I don't think the Jets are good at all! I think they are lucky and have played chokers winning with smoke and mirrors. They have a good running game. Regardless they are in the AFC freakin championship. They will most likely get pummeled this weekend they way they were getting pummeled until the Colts pulled Manning in week 15. Maybe someone wanted the large market franchise to succeed even though they suck! (sounds paranoid I know)I bet Dirty Sanchez will show his immaturity with at least two pick this weekend. We are not that far away from the Jets, Miami or New England. I really think with a good strength and conditioning coach we could have been there this year.

Dude... seriously... 3 wins is 18% of the frickin schedule. And, what if the Jets beat the Bills when they ran over them for 300 yards, or if the Colts had played their starters. If only John McCain got 18% more of the votes, we'd have Sarah palin as VP.

If only the Bills lost 3 more games, they's have a top 5 draft pick.

Yeah.... we get it if the Bills win all their games, they are SB champs.

Damn, your post was stupid... you must have reached all the way up to your spleen to pull that tidbit out.

Damn someone took their A-hole pills today....18% sounds good to me thats like 36 proof I hear Sam Adams makes a Beer that strong. If I get some and send it to you will you get off your high horse and relax Dude....we all like the same team.