Jason Peters - game impressions?

stuckincincy

I noted on the NFL Gamebook play-by-play, that Jason Peters got some playing time.

They cite the 3rd quarter recovery of Flower's muffed punt, credited him with the key block on WMG's 41yard run (3:37 3rd qtr), and a holding call (at 3:21 3rd quarter).

Anyone pay some extra attention to how he did? Just spot duty?

I noted on the NFL Gamebook play-by-play, that Jason Peters got some playing time.

They cite the 3rd quarter recovery of Flower's muffed punt, credited him with the key block on WMG's 41yard run (3:37 3rd qtr), and a holding call (at 3:21 3rd quarter).

Anyone pay some extra attention to how he did? Just spot duty?

128722[/snapback]

I'll have to see the game tape again. They put him in as LG in the series where McGahee destroyed them down the left side. The holding call on him was weak, as #21 was already past the guy who Peters was holding. He just needs to learn to let the guy go when the runner passes and will never get flagged.

Played on Special Teams and was a Tackle Eligible on multiple plays as an extra Blocker/TE. Made 2 tackles on ST's and recovered the "Eric Flowers fumble"

( snicker ).

128737[/snapback]

I told you the Flowers pick would pay dividends and you scoffed at me! I am happy to finally say "I told you so!" :rolleyes: