Nevergiveup

major

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear that Nevergiveup has some sort of inside info. That being said, this board has gained an enormous amount of publicity over the years within Bills Nation, and due to this fact it's perfectly logical to believe that Russ and the F.O. keep tabs on this board daily. My question is... knowing full well what the response from the fanbase will be... WHY hire Gailey? He's had no real success in previous HC stints and will have a vast majority of the fanbase irate. I truly believe there is a plan in place to keep the team in Buffalo, and am not buying into the conspiracy theory of intentionally pushing fans away. That being said, however, WHY Gailey?

because they believe he is the right choice? The day fans dictate football decisions, it's time to sell. I may not like the choice, in fact, I laugh at it, but I would never presume that my voice would carry meaningful weight within the organization....

Never has said that some at OBD visit TBD but policy is not based on what we post. But if we are giving cred to his posts then be assured the Bills really threw the kitchen sink at the A-list coaches, they were embaressed by the rejections, that Chan enterred the picture on Cowher's recommendation, and at the end of the day it's still Ralph Wilson's toy so every employee has to be judged through that prism.

PTR

It's clear that Nevergiveup has some sort of inside info. That being said, this board has gained an enormous amount of publicity over the years within Bills Nation, and due to this fact it's perfectly logical to believe that Russ and the F.O. keep tabs on this board daily. My question is... knowing full well what the response from the fanbase will be... WHY hire Gailey? He's had no real success in previous HC stints and will have a vast majority of the fanbase irate. I truly believe there is a plan in place to keep the team in Buffalo, and am not buying into the conspiracy theory of intentionally pushing fans away. That being said, however, WHY Gailey?

You're better than questions like that.

This piece of garbage organization did not CHOSE Gailey, they're stuck with him.

NOBODY wants this job dude, NOBODY. If I had to guess, Gailey didnt really want to come here either, but its like a last shot for him, and he really couldnt turn this down.

Never has said that some at OBD visit TBD but policy is not based on what we post. But if we are giving cred to his posts then be assured the Bills really threw the kitchen sink at the A-list coaches, they were embaressed by the rejections, that Chan enterred the picture on Cowher's recommendation, and at the end of the day it's still Ralph Wilson's toy so every employee has to be judged through that prism.

PTR

By the way, organize your thoughts and structure before you post this trash.

PTR

and prepping ralph for a pr event is like grabbing any 91 yo from a nursing home to work with..not a glowing endorsement of his mental capacity. confusion + obstinacy+ isolation from criticism=failure every time.

Nevergiveup, I just want to say that I appreciate what you're doing by posting here on this message board, and giving us whatever details you have. I'm sure most people realize this, but giving us this inside direction really puts your source (or yourself if YOU are the source), at risk, so Thank You :thumbsup:

Now let's all hold hands and puke. I have this sick feeling in my stomach...

I am curious to know who Nevergiveup is on this board. He was right about Buddy Nix, and now seems to be right about Chan Gailey. I think you work at One Bills Drive or you are related to someone that works there. From now on, I will be paying closer attention to your posts. Come out from behind that mask and tell us who you really are.

He is Buddy Nix. Created on Dec. 25th this year, right before they made the announcement.

Also, thanks Nevergiveup, much appreciated for the scoop.