Let's be overzealous and close every post...

Big Turk

As the Bills come closer to winning the "Toilet Bowl" instead of the Super Bowl with the hiring of Gailey, even the Mods seem a little touchy, closing every other post in site...

Guys, chill out...its a message board...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Bills come closer to winning the "Toilet Bowl" instead of the Super Bowl with the hiring of Gailey, even the Mods seem a little touchy, closing every other post in site...

Don't forget there is no freedom of speech and they think they own the board. Isn't that the reason that google is leaving China?

Maybe they don't want 20 Gailey threads discussing the exact same thing.

Don't forget there is no freedom of speech and they think they own the board. Isn't that the reason that google is leaving China?

And just who do YOU think owns this board?

TBD = China? :thumbsup:

I see all the 12 year old idiots are out tonight.

Funny, I was just asking myself how !@#$ing retarded you have to be to start a new CG thread, that consists of nothing but a bad 3rd grade joke, after about 30 other threads have been closed.

Sometimes these threads get overloaded, like at about 30 pages, and it is time to allow a new one or two?

Awww....is your ego bruised because a couple of your stupid posts were shut down?

Hope this one follows. Grow up.

I could care less if they close the threads. I find it humorous they are closing more threads today than the past 2 months combined because they want to try and stop any negative posts about their bosses new head coach....gotta tow the company line right?

I could care less if they close the threads. I find it humorous they are closing more threads today than the past 2 months combined because they want to try and stop any negative posts about their bosses new head coach....gotta tow the company line right?

My wife has a new head coach?

Yeah, that 50 page thread about Chan Gailey is all about suppression of thought.

Some days I hate my life.

Funny, I was just asking myself how !@#$ing retarded you have to be to start a new CG thread, that consists of nothing but a bad 3rd grade joke, after about 30 other threads have been closed.

Didn't you sticky this thread about circumventing the language filter?

SDS Posts:

"There is a reason why we have a language filter on our forums. Intentionally misspelling words to get around them is not acceptable. Either use the "censored" emoticon or spell it out and let the filter strip it out of the post (maybe you'll feel better by typing it).

Regardless, the practice of trying to circumvent the language filter needs to come to an end.

Thank you for helping making our forums a better place to post. "

Closing threads but aren't even following your own guidelines?

Didn't you sticky this thread about circumventing the language filter?

SDS Posts:

"There is a reason why we have a language filter on our forums. Intentionally misspelling words to get around them is not acceptable. Either use the "censored" emoticon or spell it out and let the filter strip it out of the post (maybe you'll feel better by typing it).

Regardless, the practice of trying to circumvent the language filter needs to come to an end.

Thank you for helping making our forums a better place to post. "

Closing threads but aren't even following your own guidelines?

Please stop posting. Go back to school. Read. Learn. Give up your ignorant ways.

If that's really what you think, that's just sad. Carry on with your conspiracy fantasies. It's much easier than actually thinking about it and posting something that provides some specific criticism based on factual evidence.

This is America and we have Freedom of Speech. Therefore, we should be able to post on a bulletin board and post whatever we want, whenver we want.

Just because, Bills fans have been spending money on bandwidth and have been moderating this board since the mid-90's (Prodigy), the paying moderators should roll over and allow any and all drivel on the Board. Thanks to all who keep this valuable message board alive. No matter who the Bills hire, after 50 years as a Bills fan, I will continue to follow. I have no choice, it is religion. Go Bills

Yes, and while I am maybe I'll explain to you what "freedom of speech" means. Nothing funnier than some idiot popping up with that line! :thumbsup:

" You seem to be fond of the word "idiot." You must have been known as one for quite some time. If you had any brains you would not be so concerned with a single posting but then again you don't because you are an IDIOT!

Sometimes these threads get overloaded, like at about 30 pages, and it is time to allow a new one or two?

I agree with this. It's not even worth delving into a 30 page thread that is flying off track all over the place. But, it also saves alot of stress not to go in there and work ourselves up over the new BS flying from OBD. So, maybe we should be thankful!

:thumbsup: