Bledsoe Bashers are disappointed

Peter

I for one am very happy for Drew that he had a good game...I wish no ill will upon him....

The problem that I DO have is that he has ripped the heart of of my chest with a cold wooden spoon......when he does this I always hope that he has turned the corner and now can biuld upon what he has done.....

But I just dont feel he will anymore and dont want to be dissapointed....if he holds true to form...he is going to lay an egg next week.....

Here is to hoping I am wrong....and no...it isn't all his fault

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am very happy for Drew that he had a good game...I wish no ill will upon him....

The problem that I DO have is that he has ripped the heart of of my chest with a cold  wooden spoon......when he does this I always hope that he has turned the corner and now can biuld upon what he has done.....

But I just dont feel he will anymore and dont want to be dissapointed....if he holds true to form...he is going to lay an egg next week.....

Here is to hoping I am wrong....and no...it isn't all his fault

129243[/snapback]

Would you stop being rational? They are trying to have a pointless pissing contest here! :angry:

Yawnnn..

Call me when he beats a good team. Story of his career. If he beats the Steelers I'll be impressed.

That wasn't excatly a top rated defense he was going against yesterday.

I'm glad he won and had a decent day, but please let's keep things in perspective here.