Bledsoe Bashers are disappointed

Peter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a tipped ball because it was two feet above Evans' head.

129009[/snapback]

Shhhh, don't mention this. Apparently Peter thinks that if the ball is in the same zip code as the WRs they should catch it...it doesn't matter if it is 10 feet off the ground or 3 feet behind the WR...it's not Drew's fault!

1) never said Heupel would be a good NFL QB. Backup is all. he broke his wrist and went into coaching

2) never said MW was LT. I said his contract was though.

3) be a fuggin man for once. You stated right here that Gruden would make RJ the great QB you knew he was. 

You have your head up Bledsoes ass just like you did RJ. Everyone here can remember you did the same blind assed stevestojan. Is it a QB fetish or something?

129017[/snapback]

Ice, you know what you said about Heupel and MW. In fact, you specifically said that there was no way that TD would draft a RT so high.

How can my head be up Bledsoe's ass when you have been trying to stick your limp *@$# up there for so long.

P.S. I did think RJ would be better than he turned out. So did you. My main point was that he was better than Flutie and had more upside than Flutie, which he did.

You have stated that you became a Bills fan because of Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly was a great QB who played most of his career behind a great o-line. How do you think he would have played with the pass protection the Bills have given QBs over the past few years? How many Howard Ballard moments do you think he would have had (How many times do you you think he would have gotten in the grill of linemen for not blocking)?

Keep in mind, the reason Kelly said that he did not sign with the Bills when he was drafted was because the line was horrible.

Shhhh, don't mention this.  Apparently Peter thinks that if the ball is in the same zip code as the WRs they should catch it...it doesn't matter if it is 10 feet off the ground or 3 feet behind the WR...it's not Drew's fault!

129040[/snapback]

What? you mean a 6' wr is supposed to catch a 13' ball....and one that is behind him? Thrown by a QB in a perfect pocket with no pressure?

All you guys who trash Bledsoe seem so disappointed that he had a good game.  It is funny to read your posts that search for all of these reasons why we won the game other than because of Drew.  Yet, when we lose, you guys only blame Drew.

The fact of the matter is that Drew had a good game.  Someone on this board graded him a "C" and claimed that the three TDs were "misleading."  That is total BS.  He had a good game and you guys know it.

We won the game because the "team" played well yesterday.  We have lost the games that we lost because the "team" lost those games.   

The two key stats on offense yesterday were "1" sack and "100 yards" by WM.  What does that mean?  That means the o-line had a good game.  If they have a good game, that allows the so called "skilled position players" to do what they need to do.  When they do not have a good game, you can pretty much guess the result.

For those of you that are fixated on blaming Drew for everything, you just don't understand the game.

128608[/snapback]

I think Drew played great, but I also know that most likely next week he's back to his usual self.

The guy is finished, face it and life will be much happier for you.

Drew turned in an average performance for an average NFL quarterback. If you watched the game, special teams and defense deserve more props than Drew. But if you asked crying Mike Martz, he'd say the Bills just cheated.

P.S. Now the big question is can your hero Drew get the job done on the road??????

oh STFU. This has never been about "Bledsoe Bashing" This has been about HONEST OBSERVATIONS OVER TIME. Drew hasn't played at a "high level" since the middle of 2002. People like you see a decent game against a horrid defense with nobodies in the secondary after two key injuries...at home...and all of a sudden Bledsoe has resurrected himself? PLEEEEEEEZ

128632[/snapback]

...and the only horrid games he had were against the Ravens and Pats. Two of the top denfensive units in the game today.

Shhhh, don't mention this.  Apparently Peter thinks that if the ball is in the same zip code as the WRs they should catch it...it doesn't matter if it is 10 feet off the ground or 3 feet behind the WR...it's not Drew's fault!

129040[/snapback]

It was tipped up.

It was not a perfect pass, but it was not a horrible one either. It was a 23 yard pass that Lee Evans tipped up in the air. But for the tip, there would not have been an INT.

It was tipped up.

It was not a perfect pass, but it was not a horrible one either. It was a 23 yard pass that Lee Evans tipped up in the air.  But for the tip, there would not have been an INT.

129068[/snapback]

If you don't think that was a horrible pass that's all we need to know about your perspective on things. You're either blind (a distinct possibility given your "2 second" timings on the Bledsoe sacks in the Oakland game) or a guy that will defend Bledsoe to his grave, no matter how poorly he plays

Ice, you know what you said about Heupel and MW.  In fact, you specifically said that there was no way that TD would draft a RT so high.

How can my head be up Bledsoe's ass when you have been trying to stick your limp *@$# up there for so long.

P.S. I did think RJ would be better than he turned out.  So did you.  My main point was that he was better than Flutie and had more upside than Flutie, which he did.

You have stated that you became a Bills fan because of Jim Kelly.  Jim Kelly was a great QB who played most of his career behind a great o-line.  How do you think he would have played with the pass protection the Bills have given QBs over the past few years?  How many Howard Ballard moments do you think he would have had (How many times do you you think he would have gotten in the grill of linemen for not blocking)?

Keep in mind, the reason Kelly said that he did not sign with the Bills when he was drafted was because the line was horrible.

129043[/snapback]

first off you can't put a limp dick up anything. Second my dick is always limp around men....unlike you and bledsoe. I never said that about Josh because I am HARDER on OU than I am Buffalo. I knew better. MW? I never said LT. you say I said TD wouldn't draft him that high. I might have said that, but you accused me of saying LT, which I didn't.

Jim kelly would do FINE behind this Ol. kelly didn't need 5 seconds like bledsoe. Kelly was a LEADER, unlike Bledsoe. Kelly was a WINNER EVERYWHERE, Unlike bledsoe. So please don't soil JK by ever comparing that POS bledsoe to Jim.

Jim = Franchise saved.

Bledsoe = Franchise Damned.

And one last thing, how is it a nobody like Tom brady can step into the same position, SAME OL, same system and win a superbowl where as Bledsoe failed?

Bledsoe is a fuggin fraud and a loser. (On the field)

If you don't think that was a horrible pass that's all we need to know about your perspective on things.  You're either blind (a distinct possibility given your "2 second" timings on the Bledsoe sacks in the Oakland game) or a guy that will defend Bledsoe to his grave, no matter how poorly he plays

129081[/snapback]

MDH he supported RJ even after RJ was gone. Telling us all how great RJ Really was. do you need to know anymore about this clown?

If you don't think that was a horrible pass that's all we need to know about your perspective on things.  You're either blind (a distinct possibility given your "2 second" timings on the Bledsoe sacks in the Oakland game) or a guy that will defend Bledsoe to his grave, no matter how poorly he plays

129081[/snapback]

If you remember the Oakland game so well, tell me which player missed blocks on two of the sacks.

You really should take a look at that game again. Use the game clock and count how much time between the snap of the ball and when the play blows up.

As for the pass, it was not perfect. Yet, it was not horrible either. It was a 23 yard pass that Evans got his hand on.

PS. I will defend Drew when he deserves it. Last week against the Pats, he had a horrible game. I have said it myself. I never defended his performance last week.

MDH he supported RJ even after RJ was gone. Telling us all how great RJ Really was.  do you need to know anymore about this clown?

129088[/snapback]

You are making up stories now. I hardly mentioned RJ after he left. You really need to stop making up stories.

You are becoming a parody of yourself.

first off you can't put a limp dick up anything. Second my dick is always limp around men....unlike you and bledsoe.  I never said that about Josh because I am HARDER on OU than I am Buffalo. I knew better.  MW?  I never said LT. you say I said TD wouldn't draft him that high. I might have said that, but you accused me of saying LT, which I didn't.

Jim kelly would do FINE behind this Ol. kelly didn't need 5 seconds like bledsoe.  Kelly was a LEADER, unlike Bledsoe. Kelly was a WINNER EVERYWHERE, Unlike bledsoe.  So please don't soil JK by ever comparing that POS bledsoe to Jim.

Jim = Franchise saved.

Bledsoe = Franchise Damned. 

And one last thing, how is it a nobody like Tom brady can step into the same position, SAME OL, same system and win a superbowl where as Bledsoe failed?

Bledsoe is a fuggin fraud and a loser. (On the field)

129084[/snapback]

You must really be miserable.

I also have noticed that your three favorite words appear to be:

3. Clown

2. Ass

1. Assclown

You are kidding yourself if Jim Kelly would have had the success that he had with the pass protection that the Bills have given their QBs the past few years. In fact, that is an insult, to Wolford, Ritcher, Hull, Ballard et al.

I realize that you view yourself as a provocateur, but you really are becoming comical with the venom that you spew.

Calm down and take a deep breath.

In this, his best performance of the year, he threw for 185 yards.

It's truly sad how low our expectations have gotten.

128614[/snapback]

Amen. The defense or special teams sets him up at the Ram five and he gets the credit. Hell, I could throw it in on three tries from there.

Meanwhile, he's great but we can't get more then 24 minutes of time of possession.

In this, his best performance of the year, he threw for 185 yards.

It's truly sad how low our expectations have gotten.

128614[/snapback]

It's also amazing how one game seems to neutralize all the horrible games against better teams. LOL

Some people would rather see Bledsoe succeed than the Bills. They're more Bledsoe fans than Bills fans.