Is the NFL telling the Bills

oregonbbfan

By NFL , I don't mean executive order but as an NFL family. All the rejections are getting embarassing not only to the Bills but to the NFL. Ralph had at least a chance when he was younger, more cognizant of the league and things around him and the world. Many of you will defend Ralph but I have seen what he has done over the 50 years I've been a fan.

The enemies and reputation he has acquired over the years. The cheapness (Cribbs and Rashad, etc), the anamosity in contract dealing (Winfield, Peters, etc.) the firings and refusals to honor contracts, the mismanagement and I could go on and on. The bad reputation ( how did he get in the Hall with all the bagage?), even as an AFL founder is coming back to hound him. I don't dislike him because when he has done the right thing, charitabilty, humane he was looked on with pride. But when you look at the whole picture, the last years are becoming a major detriment to his life's work.

Ralph, please don't endure anymore ridicule for youself, the team and the NFL.

Sell the team or at least major decision making capacity and enjoy whatever time you have left.

Flame away folks, but it is the truth!