Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

I haven't gone through all pages of text but I think you should take a bow for this post.

:wallbash:

nevergiveup is the man !

RELIABILITY METER

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#11- Thurman Thomas

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nevergiveup is the man !

RELIABILITY METER

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#11- Thurman Thomas

:rolleyes:

This one is interesting, from #11 on the list above, Thurman posting on Twitter:

"Just talked to Coach Gailey, he's already got his coaching staff together. I cldnt get anything out of him. I have a meetin wit Buddy nx wk"

Very interesting indeed!!

I have reason to believe this is your new head coach. I am not completely 100%, but would not post it in this manner if I did not think it was credible. There are no links for this information. I know it will be ugly if I am wrong, but I thought you would want the information.

Could be as soon as tomorrow.

As with Nix, good call. Thanks for sharing your insight.

This one is interesting, from #11 on the list above, Thurman posting on Twitter:

"Just talked to Coach Gailey, he's already got his coaching staff together. I cldnt get anything out of him. I have a meetin wit Buddy nx wk"

Very interesting indeed!!

Yeah, I think Thurman just dropped another 11 spots on the list, as his tweet was promptly followed by Gailey saying no staff has been assembled other than saying he is calling the plays himself.

As with Nix, good call. Thanks for sharing your insight.

Yeah, Nevergiveup seems to be the real deal.

Yeah, I think Thurman just dropped another 11 spots on the list, as his tweet was promptly followed by Gailey saying no staff has been assembled other than saying he is calling the plays himself.

Yeah, Nevergiveup seems to be the real deal.

At this point, I think I'd drop the "seems"...

(BTW, scribo -- if you hadn't already noticed, I haven't been on here in forever. Working back through a stack of PMs; I'll have some more thoughts for you there.)

At this point, I think I'd drop the "seems"...

(BTW, scribo -- if you hadn't already noticed, I haven't been on here in forever. Working back through a stack of PMs; I'll have some more thoughts for you there.)

Agreed. I noticed, and I hope you being busy is a positive for you. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

coaching is overrated.....you have talent you win......

Mike Shanahan won back to back super bowls in 1997 & 1998......the following year in 1999 denver finished LAST in their own division......did mike get stupid ??....some guy named elway retired, changed the makeup of the team.

Bill Cowher won the super bowl in 2006. the following year pitt finished 3rd in their own division......did bill get stupid ???....some guy named jerome bettis retired, changed the makeup of the team.

even that credible source thurman thomas (cough) just on wgr....says....it's all about having good players.......he also said that bill cowher probably would NOT have gone 6-10 with the bills last year.

my point is.....TALENT is more important than coaching.