Hell! If anything, guess who is sweating now!!!!&#

XTC

As long as the Vikings keep winning, Frazier's prospects grow dimmer. The Bills are in the drivers seat as all the fresh new meat rolls in off the tuna boat. Four more teams were eliminated this weekend, leading to more opportunities for the brass to be wooed by pretty faces, short skirts, and soft voices. Dallas and San Diego are now squarely in the pit of coaching Hell, time to let the others squirm...crack open a cold one, the fun is just beginning. B-)

As long as the Vikings keep winning, Frazier's prospects grow dimmer. The Bills are in the drivers seat as all the fresh new meat rolls in off the tuna boat. Four more teams were eliminated this weekend, leading to more opportunities for the brass to be wooed by pretty faces, short skirts, and soft voices. Dallas and San Diego are now squarely in the pit of coaching Hell, time to let the others squirm...crack open a cold one, the fun is just beginning. B-)

Russ Grimm in a short skirt............. ;)

As long as the Vikings keep winning, Frazier's prospects grow dimmer.

Yeah, his team going deep into the playoffs makes him less desirable to other teams and more likely to be let go by his current team, and therefore he is sweating about the job that (so far at least) no one has shown any interest in. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Yeah, his team going deep into the playoffs makes him less desirable to other teams and more likely to be let go by his current team, and therefore he is sweating about the job that (so far at least) no one has shown any interest in. Yeah, that's the ticket!

You're missing the point. The Bills "jumped" at Harbaugh as it turned out. The Bills may indeed want Frazier, but can he feel very comfortable knowing that at least three more candidates get a crack at "blowing away" the Bill's brass before he has his followup interview? The Harbaugh thing proves that the Bills are a little impatient to land someone NOW, how good can Frazier feel about this if he really wants the gig??????????

You're missing the point. The Bills "jumped" at Harbaugh as it turned out. The Bills may indeed want Frazier, but can he feel very comfortable knowing that at least three more candidates get a crack at "blowing away" the Bill's brass before he has his followup interview? The Harbaugh thing proves that the Bills are a little impatient to land someone NOW, how good can Frazier feel about this if he really wants the gig??????????

Since I question the validity of Casserly's report about Harbaugh, I do not believe that the Bills are necessarily itching to name their new HC prematurely.

I see your point, but I feel you are leaping to the assumption that there are 3 candidates from this weekends losers that want the job. Maybe there are, who knows. But based on what has happened thus far in the Bills search I can't imagine Leslie losing much sleep over his team heading for a potential superbowl and the Bills signing a coordinator from this past weekends losers.

Frazier's in the driver's seat - as long as Nix doesn't get antsy from all the hate mail being sent to OBD.

Can you imagine Nix meeting with him after the SuperBowl and being turned down?

I don't think that's going to happen though. I think Frazier's the guy.

By the way, has there been any independent corroboration of Casserly's account about Harbaugh actually being offered the job by The Bills? That story seems very odd to me.

Frazier is one win away from making it to the Super Bowl. The ultimate accomplishment in this league, for those who try to win. For some strange reason, I don't think he is sweating it out. He may be even enjoying his recent success and dreaming of commanding an even higher salary! Sucks to be him. ;)