Commitment to Win?

bmur66

Fire your GM and go years before you replace him

Fire your OC right before the season starts with no credible plan to replace him

Give your Pro Bowl LT his walking papers because you don't want to pay him what he is worth (yea, it's arqueable)

Cut your replacement LT to save some $

Basically cut your losses before the season even begins.

Let Bobby April walk away.

If there is one thing anybody wants it is a commitment to winning. I never questioned it until before the last season started. It is no surprise that many HC candidates chose not to be considered for this career suicide job.

I feel bad for the players, coaches and fans that have put their heart into it without that commitment from the top. I hope it can be turned around.

Fire your GM and go years before you replace him

Fire your OC right before the season starts with no credible plan to replace him

Give your Pro Bowl LT his walking papers because you don't want to pay him what he is worth (yea, it's arqueable)

Cut your replacement LT to save some $

Basically cut your losses before the season even begins.

Let Bobby April walk away.

If there is one thing anybody wants it is a commitment to winning. I never questioned it until before the last season started. It is no surprise that many HC candidates chose not to be considered for this career suicide job.

I feel bad for the players, coaches and fans that have put their heart into it without that commitment from the top. I hope it can be turned around.

There is only one way it can be turned around: change of ownership. That is certainly going to happen. The bad news is that the franchise staying in Buffalo is a long shot; a very long shot. Or in footbal terms, a "hail mary pass."