To the guy who laughed at me wheh I said the Jets woould win it all

Buffalo 66

The Jets just won two (2) playoff games.

They now play for the AFC Championship.

That's pretty good, you know?

Worse: The Jets are going to be GOOD for years to come. They have a rookie QB and rookie coach. The Buffalo Bills have SQUAT and the Bills will have SQUAT for years to come.

Get it?

Got it. But we do have one new guy helping to run things this coming season, and that is Buddy Nix. I predict that Nix

will draft a QB that has the ability to play within 1 or 2 seasons, and bring in a different veteran QB to replace Edwards for the 2010 season. I am also confident he will draft an OT that will have the ability to compete immediately for a starting job this season. I am also confident he will bring in a new strength & conditioning coach which will improve the chances for the Bills putting less then 20 freakin' guys on IR in 2010. Finally, I'm confident the new coach will hire a defensive coordinator that will teach his defense to finish better then freakin' 31st against the run for 2010! (Good luck Giants, when Perry installs his "11-Gap Cover-0" scheme featuring lineman weighing less then most linebackers, and linebackers weighing about what most safetys' weigh!).

And if those are the only changes Nix makes, I would be willing to bet the Bills will win 8 - 10 games as soon as next season. DJ was a horrible head coach. He had no passion, and seemed to suck the life out of his own team. Wilson should never have given him that stupid extension last season after only 6 games, which was the main reason he brought him back for a 4th season. Well he's finally gone and Nix has 40 years experience in coaching, scouting and assitant GM - ing. Stop all of this crap about how the Bills will never win again. Of course they will, they had a 9-7-0 winning season for their last coach before DJ, and they had an 8-8-0 season under the coach before him. Believe me, blame Jauron for 85% of the three plus seasons of losing, and get optimistic about the future again.

The Jets just won two (2) playoff games.

They now play for the AFC Championship.

That's pretty good, you know?

Worse: The Jets are going to be GOOD for years to come. They have a rookie QB and rookie coach. The Buffalo Bills have SQUAT and the Bills will have SQUAT for years to come.

Get it?

your in-depth scientific analysis proves your hypothesis beyond a shadow of a doubt. one rookie head coach + one rookie qb = GOOD for years to come.

the only thing we can hope for is that T-rex Ryan fincally decides to get serious about weight loss, joins the cast of the Biggest Loser and takes a season off.

You have to respect what they have done in the playoffs. It's actually kind of fun to watch an agressive defense be successful.

Got it. But we do have one new guy helping to run things this coming season, and that is Buddy Nix. I predict that Nix

will draft a QB that has the ability to play within 1 or 2 seasons, and bring in a different veteran QB to replace Edwards for the 2010 season. I am also confident he will draft an OT that will have the ability to compete immediately for a starting job this season. I am also confident he will bring in a new strength & conditioning coach which will improve the chances for the Bills putting less then 20 freakin' guys on IR in 2010. Finally, I'm confident the new coach will hire a defensive coordinator that will teach his defense to finish better then freakin' 31st against the run for 2010! (Good luck Giants, when Perry installs his "11-Gap Cover-0" scheme featuring lineman weighing less then most linebackers, and linebackers weighing about what most safetys' weigh!).

And if those are the only changes Nix makes, I would be willing to bet the Bills will win 8 - 10 games as soon as next season. DJ was a horrible head coach. He had no passion, and seemed to suck the life out of his own team. Wilson should never have given him that stupid extension last season after only 6 games, which was the main reason he brought him back for a 4th season. Well he's finally gone and Nix has 40 years experience in coaching, scouting and assitant GM - ing. Stop all of this crap about how the Bills will never win again. Of course they will, they had a 9-7-0 winning season for their last coach before DJ, and they had an 8-8-0 season under the coach before him. Believe me, blame Jauron for 85% of the three plus seasons of losing, and get optimistic about the future again.

Nix has never been a GM before. There's certainly a chance this will all happen and peaches and cream will fall from the sky along with championships. But it's far far from a done deal. Particularly the QB part. If we had a top three pick, I'd be a lot more confident, but even good GMs have a hard time getting a good QB under these circumstances.

And you watch Perry Fewell, with the much better Giants personnel "miraculously" become a much much better coach this year.

Whos laughing now? The Jets are the best team in NFL and I hate them, good coaching, good drafting, good FA signings, good ownership=WINNER. Something the Bills dont know

Yes, and that is why San Diego's kicker missed three field goals?

The Jets are good enough to be there to rake in the good fortune when lady luck

looks their way, I'll give them that. But they are not the best team in the playoffs, they

are just the luckiest. And when that luck runs out, it will be an ugly exit.

The thing is, I actually kind of like the Jets. I have always been a fan of the

old AFL teams and their win in that Super Bowl finally gave us AFL'ers the respect

we craved. Most of my memories of big games against them are of us winning so

I don't have the hate for them that I do for the Pats and the Fins.

I'd like to see them win it all but I want a close, competitive Super Bowl. I think that

if the Jets get that far, they will get blown away by either the Vikings or the Saints

and I hate blow out Super Bowls.

Whos laughing now? The Jets are the best team in NFL and I hate them, good coaching, good drafting, good FA signings, good ownership=WINNER. Something the Bills dont know

IF the Jets by some miracle beat Indy, they will be DESTROYED utterly by the Saints or Vikes. Yeah they're pretty solid, but they are just making a hot run, Sanchez cannot beat a defense like the Vikings have.

...There's certainly a chance this will all happen and peaches and cream will fall from the sky along with championships...And you watch Perry Fewell, with the much better Giants personnel "miraculously" become a much much better coach this year.

I'm not predicting that peaches and cream will fall from the sky along with championships. I'm just predicting that with Nix's years of solid experience in scouting and assisting the GM, he will draft a QB that will have a real chance to start within a year or two, similar to Joe Flacco, and he will draft a starting - caliber OT, and he will find a good strength and conditioning coach to at least do some different things the last one did. As far as Fewell being a better coach in New York? I don't buy it. I hate his 4-3 "gap" schemes, and unless he changes it to a different main defense, the Giants will end up allowing a lot of yards rushing under his watch!