To the guy who laughed at me wheh I said the Jets woould win it all

Buffalo 66

Whos laughing now? The Jets are the best team in NFL and I hate them, good coaching, good drafting, good FA signings, good ownership=WINNER. Something the Bills dont know

Sure you do Jets Troll

If it wasn't for a couple teams taking off the last few weeks the Jets wouldn't even be in the playoffs, yet they are as you said, the best team in the NFL?

Whos laughing now? The Jets are the best team in NFL and I hate them, good coaching, good drafting, good FA signings, good ownership=WINNER. Something the Bills dont know

The Jets looked pretty solid today. I honestly thought the Chargers would handle them, but now that the Jets are advancing I think they will give the Colts a very hard time. They'll have extra incentive (like they need any more) -- all this week they'll hear, "but you only beat their backups to ruin their undefeated season". So, I expect the Jets to come out with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove. The Colts had better bring their 'A' game because if they don't they won't win.

You do realize that they still have to play two more games, right?

Lets see, they played a Cincinnati team that folded twice and a San Diego team coached by Norv "playoff choke artist" Turner. Unfortunately the Colts won't fold so easily and the Jets likely are going to get walloped....

Ya can't hide your QB forever...

To the guy who laughed at me wheh I said the Jets woould win it all

Are you sure he wasn't laughing at you for spelling would with two O's and when with an H at the end? :thumbsup:

They haven't won it all. They also have faced 2 teams that were very suspect (at least to me). Both the Bengals and Chargers are soft teams. The Colts will be much tougher, and if they get by them, the Vikings will take care of them.

Next year though, they should be tougher to beat. With Sanchez having a year under his belt (he was a high 1st round pick, did you know that?) they could develop a more complete offense.

you may be right about the jets - but i hope not.

they still have to win two more games and if they do - good for them - but i hope not.

The Jets looked pretty solid today. I honestly thought the Chargers would handle them, but now that the Jets are advancing I think they will give the Colts a very hard time. They'll have extra incentive (like they need any more) -- all this week they'll hear, "but you only beat their backups to ruin their undefeated season". So, I expect the Jets to come out with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove. The Colts had better bring their 'A' game because if they don't they won't win.

san diego and idiot turner played right into the jets hands. They came out conservative & you just knew that if the jets could keep it close it was going to be a game at the end. I do not think the jets get so lucky next week. Manning & co are not going to sit back & let the jets dictate how the game is going to be played. I look for Indy to score early, get up a few scores & then throw the sink at sanchez, who I do not care what anybody says, is not good. I will be shocked, shocked if Indy does not beat the jets by at least 10pts.

The Jets just won two (2) playoff games.

They now play for the AFC Championship.

That's pretty good, you know?

Worse: The Jets are going to be GOOD for years to come. They have a rookie QB and rookie coach. The Buffalo Bills have SQUAT and the Bills will have SQUAT for years to come.

Get it?

I was not "the guy laughing" when you predicted the Jets to win it all. But I'm still laughing at you now. Why? Because while I may not work for the NFL on the rules committee or anything, I think I can safely say that winning a divisional playoff game does not constitue "winning it all." I guess the obvious question that needs to be asked is: Wouldn't it have made more sense to post this take after the Jets upset Colts next week at Indy, then upset the Saints/Vikings for the SB victory?? B-)

The Jets just won two (2) playoff games.

They now play for the AFC Championship.

Worse: The Jets are going to be GOOD for years to come. They have a rookie QB and rookie coach. The Buffalo Bills have SQUAT and the Bills will have SQUAT for years to come.

Get it?

Got it.

The Bills, like the Jets, beat Indy's back ups, played tough against New Orleans and BEAT THE JETS straight up. By your logic, the Bills are the better team.

Get it?

The Buffalo Bills have SQUAT and the Bills will have SQUAT for years to come.

Get it?

This is a much bigger problem than anything the Jets are doing. We've had the best team of the decade in our division - which hasn't helped, but has nevertheless been far from the only reason the Bills have sucked as proven by the Jets rebuilding twice and getting to the playoffs under 3 different coaches in that same timespan and same division. They could've just as easily won 2 playoff games in '04 if their kicker didn't come up small in Pittsburgh.

It was pretty obvious before the season (as much as people here didn't want to believe it) that the Jets and Miami were building their teams the right way - from the inside out. Give Miami a perimeter threat on offense and a CB (or a game against the Colts scrubs instead of against Manning in September), and they're going to be no less of a problem. The Jets making it this far is nice for their fans but like the guy who mentioned Atlanta said, it doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot - see Mangini's rookie year, or Haslett's rookie year in NO (who nobody here wants as our coach - justifiably so imo).

It's standard to ignore all this stuff given the ADD world we live in - but the Bills in what direction they're going in is what really matters for their future. Second is the Patriots and whether or not they're actually dead (which personally I'm not ready to buy). Worrying about some 7-7 team that hit the lottery is like worrying about a bruise on the arm when you have a terminal disease, so no I don't really get it.